• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Xassy's journey to better health and weight loss

Silver Member
Here begins my journey to losing 4 stone on Weight Watchers. I've already lost 1.5 stone by cutting down on junk food and calorie counting but I went to my first group this morning for a more permanent and structured approach.

Simple Start - day 1

Breakfast: 6 ryvita crackerbreads and 30g light Philadelphia cream cheese
(ate brekkie before I went to my first WW group so I know it's not perfect!)

Lunch: chicken breast and mashed swede

Dinner: egg, chip and pepper bake aka 2 sliced roasted peppers, sliced potato and 2 eggs

Snacks: packet of low fat ham and some lychee with a teaspoon of honey
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Simple Start - day 2

Breakfast: 2 warburton's brown thins, one with 35g light Philly and one with marmite

Lunch: 0% Greek yoghurt with sliced peaches, strawberries and teaspoon of honey, followed by homemade popcorn
(Not the best lunch :eek: but I'm ill and needed some comfort food)

Dinner: 2 eggs, small tin of baked beans and 4 turkey rashers with peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes
I am going to rejoin Thursday S/W isn't doing it for me no more looking forward to pinching some meal ideas off you xx

Silver Member
I am going to rejoin Thursday S/W isn't doing it for me no more looking forward to pinching some meal ideas off you xx
I've done S/W on and off for years with limited success and even more limited motivation. I'm struggling with Simple Start but I think the propoints route will be good for me. I have been calorie counting for a while now and successfully lost weight. Wishing you luck. :)

Silver Member
Not so simple start but still watching calorie intake

The WW consultant 'encouraged' :rolleyes: me to do SS for the first week, despite me explaining that it wasn't going to work. I like the flexibility of being able to choose anything to eat and I am now able to limit my portions and amounts, so I don't need SS in the way that I might have done a few months ago.

So here it is........................

Breakfast: 0% greek yoghurt with 25g branflakes (the cereal not allowed on SS) and 1/4 banana

Lunch: 2 egg omelette (mushrooms and a few slices of ham)

Dinner: chicken and vegetable stew

Snacks: packet of wotsits (not allowed on SS) and 4 ryvita crackerbreads (ryvita not allowed on SS) with 30g Philadelphia light
I started WW off the back of SW too and loathed SS so think I stuck to it for 3 days then went onto points :D good luck looks a fab days food x
Ooo supper sounds lush x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Wow that looks amazing the diet fanta sauce wood be lush with that x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Silver Member
Thursday 14th

Breakfast: 5 ryvita crackerbreads with 30g light Philadelphia cream cheese

Well, I had food in my bag and my colleague (I was in her car) said to me "let's find somewhere nice to eat" and the rest is history....

Lunch: falafel, feta and roasted red pepper quesadilla ---- so so so amazing and totally worth it for less than £7 :D

Supper: 4 turkey rashers and stir fried veg (peppers, onions, mushrooms and courgettes)
Last edited:

Silver Member
Friday 15th

Thank you both. :cool:

Having failed at simple start, I went onto PP today. I have 31.

Breakfast: 2 baked eggs (4) sprinkled with one grated baby bel light cheese (1)
Snack: banana (0)
Lunch: 2 Warburton's brown thins (6) with ham (3) and light Philadelphia (1)
Supper: small grilled salmon fillet (6), homemade potato salad (6) and salad (0)
Evening snack: toast with marmite (4)

Total = 31

I feel like it has been a good day and the app is fab!
Last edited:

Silver Member
Saturday 16th

I lost 1.5lbs this week!!!:banana dancer:

Breakfast: 2 baked eggs (4) with baby bel light sprinkled on top (1)

Snack: packet of crisps (3) and drained tinned peaches (0)

Lunch: chicken breast (4) with stir fried veggies (0)

Afternoon snack: bagel (6) and another packet of crisps (5)

Supper: Prezzo - half portion olives 6, half portion bruschetta (7) and half portion spag bol (6)
Exercise: 20 mins on treadmill and 25 mins on cross trainer
Taking the little pupster for a walk this afternoon:chores016:

Total = 31 daily points and 11 weeklies
Last edited: