• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

xencial and periods

S: 16st5lb C: 14st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st12lb(11.35%)
Hi,

I am fairly new to xenical started off taking it about 2 and a half weeks ago, and the pounds seem to be coming off ok, so far no side effects.

But I am over a week late with my period, the only times I have ever been late before was when I was pregnant. I have taken a test which is negative so I was wondering if xenical can delay/ make you skip periods? It says in the leaflet that between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 experiance mentrual irregularity so I am not stressed out, but wondered if anyone else has experianced this?
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
I've personally not, infact its been the opposite for me lol
I have PCOS and for the first time in about 20 years I have a regular cycle :D I have heard of others though, who in the first couple of months have become irregular with their cycle.

S: 19st6lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st3lb(6.25%)
It is same for me! Thank you for posting this FizzBuzz! I know I'm not alone! I'm a week late and normally dead-on, I've had period pains and the bloated feeling all week but not actually come on xx

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Am perimenopausal myself so am all over the place and would prob not notice any difference. But it is a listed side effect so could be causing you to be late.

Vanda

S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
I only took xenical for a few weeks, but my period was late and I didn't actually get it until I stopped taking it.

S: 19st6lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st3lb(6.25%)
snap fizzbuzz!! i have mine too now, lol! and mine is ALOT lighter and no pain at all! strange isnt it! xx

S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
i too can be one or two weeks late , but the blaoting and feeling as though im just about to is there for them weeks .. but i guess ill live :p as long as i get where i wanna be x