• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

xenical and rosemary conleys.

:DHI everyone been on xenical for 3 months now and lost 10lbs but wasnt really motavated as i was doing ww as well. I have today joined rosemary conleys and wow i loved it you get weighed have a talk about the diet and do a exercise class what friendly people the diet is more or less the same as xenicle so i think im gonna do well just what i needed ill keep you posted debbie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st11lb C: 20st9lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st2lb(5.25%)
Sounds great, best of luck with it!

I wonder if there are any Rosemary Conley classes in Eire?

:DHI everyone been on xenical for 3 months now and lost 10lbs but wasnt really motavated as i was doing ww as well. I have today joined rosemary conleys and wow i loved it you get weighed have a talk about the diet and do a exercise class what friendly people the diet is more or less the same as xenicle so i think im gonna do well just what i needed ill keep you posted debbie x
Hi Debbie i got on xenical on Monday the 6th of June . It is Friday the 11th and i am scared nothing going to help me since i put on 300grams i was thinking it will give me better results . How long did it take for u notice results

ammixx

S: 10st1lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi Crystal I used Xenical on prescription from GP about 15 years ag0. it did take a few days to kick in as I recall but once it does..... be careful with your fat intake. I wasn't seeing much happening so decided to test it and see if it actually would work. An egg for breakfast and a while later.... oil slick on my chair!!! If you continue to eat high/medium fat foods you will see some strong results - these are best to avoid as they can be so unpleasant and embarrassing. Drop down to as near fat free as you can - Rosemary Conley is based on fat free. If you have already done so, this is likely to be why you are not seeing much action. Good luck xxx