xenical and rosemary conleys.

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by 0121gucci, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. 0121gucci

0121gucci Full Member

:DHI everyone been on xenical for 3 months now and lost 10lbs but wasnt really motavated as i was doing ww as well. I have today joined rosemary conleys and wow i loved it you get weighed have a talk about the diet and do a exercise class what friendly people the diet is more or less the same as xenicle so i think im gonna do well just what i needed ill keep you posted debbie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hells belle

hells belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Sounds great, best of luck with it!

I wonder if there are any Rosemary Conley classes in Eire?

4. Crystal-Zohara

Crystal-Zohara New Member

Hi Debbie i got on xenical on Monday the 6th of June . It is Friday the 11th and i am scared nothing going to help me since i put on 300grams i was thinking it will give me better results . How long did it take for u notice results

5. ammixx

ammixx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi Crystal I used Xenical on prescription from GP about 15 years ag0. it did take a few days to kick in as I recall but once it does..... be careful with your fat intake. I wasn't seeing much happening so decided to test it and see if it actually would work. An egg for breakfast and a while later.... oil slick on my chair!!! If you continue to eat high/medium fat foods you will see some strong results - these are best to avoid as they can be so unpleasant and embarrassing. Drop down to as near fat free as you can - Rosemary Conley is based on fat free. If you have already done so, this is likely to be why you are not seeing much action. Good luck xxx

TracyGWill likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.