Xenical and slimming world?

This week aside, I've been doing pretty well on slimming world :) I've got a months supply of xenicalI was prescribed last year but never took.. As slimming world, the way I do it, is pretty low fat do you reckon taking these would help boost my losses?
I've done just the xenical before but never stuck to it properly or even weighed. Just took bits and bats here and there but I'm ready to really go for it this time

Gollywogg said:
This week aside, I've been doing pretty well on slimming world :) I've got a months supply of xenicalI was prescribed last year but never took.. As slimming world, the way I do it, is pretty low fat do you reckon taking these would help boost my losses?
I've done just the xenical before but never stuck to it properly or even weighed. Just took bits and bats here and there but I'm ready to really go for it this time

Hi there

Several members do sw & xen. I don't think xen boosts your losses, mine certainly haven't until this month slowed since I came off it. I think mine has just slowed now cos I'm so far down my journey!

Lexie2005 said:
Hi there

Several members do sw & xen. I don't think xen boosts your losses, mine certainly haven't until this month slowed since I came off it. I think mine has just slowed now cos I'm so far down my journey!

Aww my cats called Lexie ^.^
I figure the main thing about xenical is to keep you on track for a low fat diet to avoid oralistat oops. I'll give it a go though, I could do with being forced to stay on track :)

Gollywogg said:
Aww my cats called Lexie ^.^
I figure the main thing about xenical is to keep you on track for a low fat diet to avoid oralistat oops. I'll give it a go though, I could do with being forced to stay on track :)

It certainly worked for me, I was so scared of the effect eating fat would have I didn't do it. Maybe it'd not have been as bad as I feared but I wasn't gonna risk it!!!! Good Luck & keep us updated as to how you get on x

Lexie2005 said:
It certainly worked for me, I was so scared of the effect eating fat would have I didn't do it. Maybe it'd not have been as bad as I feared but I wasn't gonna risk it!!!! Good Luck & keep us updated as to how you get on x

Lol it's horrible! When I took it before I was dead good but I thought it wasn't working so I wanted to test it.. I had KFC :D lol it's proper horrible! Ill spare you the details

There's no doubt in my mind that you'll lose weight faster if you take Orlistat, as long as you eat a reasonable amount of fat, because that's what it blocks. I really don't think I'd have lost 5 stone in 8 months, on 1600-1800 calories per day and zero exercise, if I hadn't been taking it. I'd have lost it eventually, but not as quickly. So I can recommend it, and hope you have success. xx

Have people doing slimming world told there sw leader they are taking zen?

I got slimmer of the week and felt guilty, ive been doing sw for 2.5 weeks and zen for 1 week and so far lost 9lb, weighed myself this morning and lost another 5lb. Which is great but feel like a bit of a cheat getting my stone award when I'm taking Zen too!

TracyGWill said:
There's no doubt in my mind that you'll lose weight faster if you take Orlistat, as long as you eat a reasonable amount of fat, because that's what it blocks. I really don't think I'd have lost 5 stone in 8 months, on 1600-1800 calories per day and zero exercise, if I hadn't been taking it. I'd have lost it eventually, but not as quickly. So I can recommend it, and hope you have success. xx

Oh wow that's fabulous! I hope it's as effective on me! I keep forgetting to take it though >.<

jenbo said:
Have people doing slimming world told there sw leader they are taking zen?

I got slimmer of the week and felt guilty, ive been doing sw for 2.5 weeks and zen for 1 week and so far lost 9lb, weighed myself this morning and lost another 5lb. Which is great but feel like a bit of a cheat getting my stone award when I'm taking Zen too!

Hahaha oh bless you! I just need to stick to plan and hope people actually turn up and I get it. That's mostly cos my consultants rubbish and no one knows what they're doing or sticks to it.
So I wouldn't feel bad cheating. Plus the prize is normally just gone off fruit anyways

True...last week was stinky old bananas and aload of special k snack bars I couldn't eat anyway!

To be fair im totally sticking to plan apart from having the dairy healthy option.

I'll carry on cheating and reaping in the rewards...fridge magnets and stinky fruit !

Back