xenical anyone??

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by jje1973, 18 December 2007 Social URL.

1. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Hi, any one on this diet, started today, would love to chat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with it but be prepared for a disapointment, I tried Xenical earlier this year and it didnt work at all :(

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I too tried xenical, it worked for the first couple of days thren didnt seem to work......I was told anything with a bit of fat in would make me rush to the loo. Well after 1 week I wanted to test it and had a take away curry .....and nothing happened at all.

I hope this works for you, but in my experience it didnt work for me.

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi Good luck.

Xenical worked for me .... it was disgusting!!!!11 The oil in my poo was there for ll to see. I couldn't touch fatty food for fear of 1) leaking (yes you leak!!) and 2) feeling ill.

Good luck my dear ... let us know how you get on and be very honest with the nurses who call you.

Lots of love

cc xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.