Xenical Question

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by celtgirl, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    Hi guys! :p

just a quick question.. when you were beginning to take xenical did any of you feel sick/ run down?? i felt like this before and came off it now i feel it a bit again, just wondering if its happened to anybody else here. Im sure its just my body getting used to the changes

thanks folks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chala1972

Chala1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating, portion control and exercise!! exercise and exercise!!!!
    Hi Celtgirl, I did feel sick first few days but it has settled down now, as for feeling down, no. I dont know if the tablets cause that as they do not enter the bloodstream or alter anything neuro, thats my understanding of the workings of the tablet, all they do is go from your stomach to the intestine, hth :) xx

4. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    great stuff! thanks chala, im just sooo tired lately all the time. hopefully it'll pick up soon!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.