• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

xGeordieGirlx's Food Diary - Please Ignore This One & Read My Old One - Nightmare :(

C: 10st11lb G: 9st4lb
Hi everyone :)

Well, it's official, I restarted SW today properly. I know I was half way through a week, but as some people know I was really struggling. I now officially go to class on a Tuesday morning :D So now, I'm going to try and forget that technically I was in the middle of an SW week, and start again with Tuesday being day 1. I'll probably gain as I had already had syns, but it's a start! I need to do this properly so from now on I am completely being 100%!!

So, here's to a new 100% positive diary. Thanks to everyone whose supported me in my last diary, please stick round :D

Wish me luck! Here goes!

Started Slimming World 22 June 2010

Start Weight: 9st 13.5
Goal Weight: 8st 6lbs

Tuesday 22 June 2010: Red

Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
Pineapple

Snack
1 Alpen Light Bar (3)
1 Ryvita (1)

Lunch
Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5)
Salad: Tomatoes, Spring Onion, Onion, Pepper
1 Bag of Sweet Chilli Ryvita Minis
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack
1 Cadbury's Hero (2.5)

Dinner
Salmon
SW Coleslaw
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers & Garlic

Drinks
1 Cup of Tea with Milk
1 Cup of Coffee with Milk
4 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEBs: 42g of Crunchy Bran and 1 Bag of Ryvita Minis

Syns: 8/15

Exercise: 25 Minute Walk at Lunch & 100 Sit Ups

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Thanks EF :)

I'm going to try and stick to 10 a day. I'm so used to having 15+ that I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to give it a good go! And I am not going to weekly syn anymore, and only flexi syn when I really need to!

I'm scared that I'll gain this week, because I was technically on my 4th day and had 56 syns, but now it's day 1 again. But I figure if I stick to plan and eat lots of super free then I should be okay :)

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
S: 16st6.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.99%)
Thanks EF :)

I'm going to try and stick to 10 a day. I'm so used to having 15+ that I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to give it a good go! And I am not going to weekly syn anymore, and only flexi syn when I really need to!

I'm scared that I'll gain this week, because I was technically on my 4th day and had 56 syns, but now it's day 1 again. But I figure if I stick to plan and eat lots of super free then I should be okay :)
I'm sure you'll be fine, even if this gives you a sts week and next week you'll see the work you have put in will show. xx

Fingers crossed! Also going to up my exercise and join the gym so hopefully that'll pay off!