XLS Medical with the Atkins diet

FatGirlSlim85

Hi

I already did this post two days ago but it hasn't appeared, I'm wondering if admin didn't want to have it on the board as it wasn't Atkins related? I think it is though, I wanted to know if XLS medical tablets would be a good to take in conjunction with the Atkins as they claim the tablets absorb dietary fat. What with the Atkins being high in fat, I thought if they worked it would speed up the weight loss. Has anybody tried them?

Hmm - I treat all these claims as false until I see some data (and that's a decent placebo controlled study not a newspaper article lol!)

Frankly the point of the fat is that it promotes satiety because your body burns it as fuel. If (which I don't believe) these fat busters work then they would stop your system using it & you'd just get hungry and lose the point. Alternative is they make the fat go straight through the system - also impacts the nutrients you extract & yucky result:eek:

My suggestion - eat good food that your body can use well - personally I lean to primal ie eating well even if low carb

Do Atkins clean & green and it works - slow & steady & healthy:D

Thanks for the reply Kat1e. I am usually very wary of ' slimming tablets', as I know the majority of them are just a waste of money. The XLS ones just seem to have really good reviews so was wondering if anyone had tried them. I hear what you say about there being no fuel to burn, although I wouldn't mind the fuel being taken from that fat on my butt :) xx

Back