XLS Medical

FatGirlSlim85

Hi everyone

I have done nearly a week of Lipotrim and finding it quite hard not to be eating any food, so im reverting back to the Atkins. I was just wondering if anyone had tried the XLS Medical fat binding tablets? As the Atkins diet is quite high in fat and XLS claim to reduce the absorption of dietary fat, i thought it might go well hand in hand to speed up my weight loss.

Could i only have feedback from people who have tried it or know others that have tried it and whether it works or not, as opposed to speculation on diet pills being a waste of money please :D

Thanks xx

Hi, I haven't used them together but have used Them separately. I wouldn't even dream of using them together because atkins relies on a high percentage of fat and the pills don't absorb fat so will make you excrete it........ And fast!!! I wouldn't dare unless you were very close to a toilet!!! :) xx

Haha thanks for the reply Kimmi! I work on reception and can't leave my desk unattended, so perhaps not a smart idea then :) xx

Yes, that will defo happen!!

I couldn't think of a worse combination, Atkins and fat binding pills! Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen... x

Hi guys

So i decided to get some of these pills.... i cant help but think they will help since im consuming alot of fat in my diet with all the cheese etc. Im aware i may be rushing to the toilet alot, but i reckon it will be worth it :)

Im slightly concerned though as the instructions say something about it balancing blood glucose levels...but when i read the Atkins book, it said the Atkins diet works by lowering your glucose/ sugar levels and thats why it works?

Any advice would be appreciated, i dont want to hold onto the weight due to it messing with my glucose levels.

Hi guys So i decided to get some of these pills.... i cant help but think they will help since im consuming alot of fat in my diet with all the cheese etc. Im aware i may be rushing to the toilet alot, but i reckon it will be worth it :) Im slightly concerned though as the instructions say something about it balancing blood glucose levels...but when i read the Atkins book, it said the Atkins diet works by lowering your glucose/ sugar levels and thats why it works? Any advice would be appreciated, i dont want to hold onto the weight due to it messing with my glucose levels.

I'm sat here giggling to myself thinking about when I was taking oralistat... More at you saying you know you'll be running to the toilet a lot...

I was taking them about three weeks on a healthy less than 5% fat diet and had no problems...then one day was feeling really down, was on a 13 hour shift in a hospital and decided one lot of fish and chips wouldn't kill me... Baked not fried etc...

OMG!!!!! I can only describe what happened next as a bright orange, slimy, grim explosion... I got no warning.. Poo'ed my pants then spent an hour sat on the toilet.. Orange stuff pouring out of me and dying of embarrassment... Needless to say for the next 6 weeks I took them I touched no fat at all...

Anyhow just thought I'd share that with you... I really do laugh about it now but I really didn't at the time....

Good luck :)

Hehe thats funny!! I did got to the toilet twice yesterday and again this morning! I will update in a week or so to let you know if they are working :) xx

Back