XLS Weight Loss Pills Yey or Nay?

minniex

skinny minnie
Do they work?
Would they work with slimming world?
Experience and opinions on this please?

Thank you! :) x

I haven't heard of these tablets so don't know how they work. Are they fat binding ones? If so, I wouldn't imagine they would be much use with SW as it's so low fat.
Even if that's not how they work I wouldn't use them, I know it seems like an easier way to target but I'm pretty sure it would take away a certain element of satisfaction that you'd got there on your own merit which you will do with SW :)
Similarly, I imagine they are nothing but a quick fix and as soon as they have been removed from your 'diet' the chances are you will put some weight back on?!
Whatever you do, make sure you read up on positive side effects etc.

If they worked then doctors would be prescribing them so pretty much a waste of money I think. Dont look for quick fixes - all you need is SW :)

I tried clenbutrazol i think they were a fat binding tablet. Id take 2 a day. Only thing they did was at first make me a bit hyper. When id miss a tablet or two id feel terribly sluggish, extra tired, no energy.

Bottom line is for me they did nothing. An what did i expect for £25.

Soon after i wiened myself off them i joined here and have done better in 4 weeks on SW then i did over 2 months, gym 5 times a week on them xx

Thanks guys, listening to everyone .. having read up on them and looking at other threads I can see they are deffo not worth the money
ill be sticking to my slimming world with out the money pinching tablets!

Good advice from everyone there I think! No tablets just eat the S W way and it wont harm your body and you will get the results you want if you stick to plan :)

missclare85 said:
I tried clenbutrazol i think they were a fat binding tablet. Id take 2 a day. Only thing they did was at first make me a bit hyper. When id miss a tablet or two id feel terribly sluggish, extra tired, no energy.

Bottom line is for me they did nothing. An what did i expect for £25.

Soon after i wiened myself off them i joined here and have done better in 4 weeks on SW then i did over 2 months, gym 5 times a week on them xx

I just wanted to add, these do clenbuterol is NOT a fat binder. Its a drug that raises the metabolism and quickens your heart rate, as a result weight is lost. ...my best friends sister (i know i know, we live in a small town) had a heart attack at 31 and these tablets were the cause. Im not a scare monger but its real, and it happened! Avoid!! X

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

*these do is a typo lol, i got distracted!

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

I took them for 6 weeks. They were a waste of money. An im also so glad i didnt continue. What i did find tho was when i was working out my heart beat was dangerously high.
Just shows what crazy stuff we will put into our body in desperate times an it was only a matter of 4 months ago i was taking them. It was when i was at my lowest and heaviest (over 17stone) :(

I've tried lots of different things over the years and none of them worked for me, infact think they may have even made me fatter by ruining my metabolism. years ago you could get tenuate dospan prescribed by the doctor which were basically speed and must have been really bad for health overall. Fat binders wont make any difference on SW anyway as it's so low fat anyway. I think you will lose weight fine just by sticking to plan.

Back