Xmas challenge - FGS's Diary to blast off this regain!

FatGurlSlim

Hello All!

I used to have a diary in the SW section, but I decided to try WW. I liked SW, but felt like I needed a change, as I've been gaining recently.

So, back in the summer, I got to 8stone 11pounds, but now I am nearly 10stone again. My goal is to get to 9stone 2pounds in the next four weeks (that's a loss of 8pounds) and try my best to keep it steady over the festive period. I am feeling really lumpy and bloated at the moment, which is partially the gain, but hopefully psychological too, as it's currently TOM.

I'm tracking my food online on the WW website. My allowance is 26 pp, but I used some of my weekly allowance today. I had planned to start tomorrow, but I just want to get a move on and start losing this regain, so I decide (after lunch) to keep as close as possible to my points. I will have less tomorrow, and probably save the weekly points for something special at some point.

Another big thing is that I've been slacking off exercising a bit recently - I do enjoy it, and I had been going to the gym a lot, but it's tapered off a bit in the past couple of weeks, and I have noticed the difference. So I'll be getting stuck into a 10k running programme.

Didn't find it too bad today. Will see how I feel later though.

Been a bit more organized for tomorrow. Got WW wraps and roasted some veg to have with low fat hummus. I follow a vegan diet, so that can sometimes require a little more forward planning.

Welcome and good luck, 8lb is def achievable by then. planning ahead and tracking everything is the best way to get there.

Well done on getting back to exercise and starting a 10km run programme, I love the idea of running and did do the couch to 5k a couple of years ago but find now I need to lose a bit of weight before I can get back into it properly. Find my knees sore after running a bit these days so just going to stick to walking for now

Welcome and good luck, 8lb is def achievable by then. planning ahead and tracking everything is the best way to get there.

Well done on getting back to exercise and starting a 10km run programme, I love the idea of running and did do the couch to 5k a couple of years ago but find now I need to lose a bit of weight before I can get back into it properly. Find my knees sore after running a bit these days so just going to stick to walking for now

Thank you! Well done on couch to 5k. You can definitely do it again when the time is right. Have you tried swimming? I really enjoy that, and there's no pressure on the joints.

Day three nearly over...I actually signed up last Friday, so didn't start until Monday, but am going to stick with my online plan, and just Fridays as weigh in day. Used a few of my extra weekly points the past two days, but probably won't today.

Doesn't seem too bad so far - haven't been too hungry. The proof will be in the weigh in! Hopefully haven't been eating too much fruit.

I would be so embarrassed to go swimming maybe when i lose a bit more weight.

I was weighting in on Tuesdays up until this week but have now changed my WI to Fridays as am doing it from home now and think Friday is best day as i generally use majority of my weeklies at weekend so tuesdays didnt give me enough time for damage limitation whereas have four days with a Firday wi so hopefully it will help

Back