Extra Easy Xmas Day Challenge on Extra Easy -- Please support me

muzzer

Hi All

Desperatate attempt to shed these pounds before xmas. Been doing WW for a very long slow progressive year. I started on Jan 01 12 and i have lost a slow 1 pound per month. (11 pound total ) Which i know is not a bad thing but it could be better, I know my downfalls are crisps, biscuits and the vodka at the weekend. I have declared to eat or drink none of these whilst trying slimming world. I cant afford to go to the class and would love the help of the forum. Please help me, be blunt with me and tell me what if anything i am doing wrong. I need a sucesfull support buddy if any one is willing. My goal is now to loose 10 pound by Christmas day. Fingers crossed.

Sunday Diary - EE - Day 1

Breakfast
Activia Yogurt 0% Fat Free
Actimel Yogurt Drink - 1 syn

Lunch
SW chicken Cajun Soup - Chicken, peppers, mushrooms , onions , celery, passata

Tea
Jacket Poatoe - Tuna , Mixed beans, sweetcorn ( 3 dash of Salad cream ) 3 Syn

Evening
2 WW Hot Choc drink - 4 Syns

1.5 Litre of water.
3 Black Coffees

Excersise = 40 min walking

No Hex A or B

Mood - Went Well, did not feel hungry at all, a little bit of tummy ache towards the evening, but putting that down to change of diet.

Last edited:
Hi there are good luck with your journey. Well done for persisting with ww and losing and keeping off that 11lb.

Looking at your diary for today I would say it is ok for a start but you need to get your head around the super free part of it and have your hexs as they are part of the plan. Lunch looks good but there is no superfree at breakfast or dinner. If you added fruit to your yogurt and replaced the beans and sweetcorn with brocolli or salad you would be closer.

Thank you Netee; Your support is appreciated. Ive added a little more to my diet today as i two realised i was not using the hex's and lack of fruit. I will upload my diary for today tommorow and would appreciate your thoughts.

Well done to you also; Two stone is fantastic. :p

muzzer said:
Hi All

Desperatate attempt to shed these pounds before xmas. Been doing WW for a very long slow progressive year. I started on Jan 01 12 and i have lost a slow 1 pound per month. (11 pound total ) Which i know is not a bad thing but it could be better, I know my downfalls are crisps, biscuits and the vodka at the weekend. I have declared to eat or drink none of these whilst trying slimming world. I cant afford to go to the class and would love the help of the forum. Please help me, be blunt with me and tell me what if anything i am doing wrong. I need a sucesfull support buddy if any one is willing. My goal is now to loose 10 pound by Christmas day. Fingers crossed.

Sunday Diary - EE

Breakfast
Actimel Yogurt Drink - 1 syn (need to fit some super free in here )

Lunch
SW chicken Cajun Soup - Chicken, peppers, mushrooms , onions , celery, passata

(Lunch sounds great and sounds like you got plenty off superfree in!!)
Tea
Jacket Poatoe - Tuna , Mixed beans, sweetcorn ( 3 dash of Salad cream ) 3 Syn
(Great use off your beans as there a speed food but sweetcorn is only free not superfree so need more superfree in here)

Evening
2 WW Hot Choc drink - 4 Syns

1.5 Litre of water.
3 Black Coffees

Excersise = 40 min walking

No Hex A or B (you really need these for your calcium & fibre intake )

Mood - Went Well, did not feel hungry at all, a little bit of tummy ache towards the evening, but putting that down to change of diet.

Have added some notes for you at the side or underneath your meals good first day just a couple off tweaks needed and your doing fab !! :)

Monday Diary - EE - Day 2

Breakfast
HEXA - 2 Weetabix
Hex B - Milk in Weetabix
10 Blueberries

Lunch
Left Over SW chicken Cajun Soup - Chicken, peppers, mushrooms , onions , celery, passata
1 Kiwi
1 Bannanna

Tea
Prawns, onions,peppers,mushrooms and Rice
Muller Light - added 10 blueberries for a bit more fullness

Evening
No Snacks

1 Litre of water.
4 Black Coffees

Excersise = 30 min walking

Mood - Happy , feeling quiet full and added bonus had some support along the way :) i am not seeing any syns... which seems unbelievable.

Last edited:
One thing I would like to add is you don't seem to be eating a lot! Maybe it's just that I'm greedy but I couldn't get through the day without any snacks!! And I always have at least 7 syns if not more. Also you really need to look at using your syns, they are a part of the plan just as the HEX's and superfree are.

Syns stop you feeling deprived, also I have read lots of threads where people who are not losing have been advised to have their syns and they have started to lose again. Don't treat this as a diet, it is a healthy eating plan for life where you can have everything in moderation. For me, as soon as I start to think of it as a diet I restrict myself too much and then start to go off plan.

If your happy with what your eating at the moment and not feeling hungery or deprived at all then carry on. But its just something to think about in the future if your get fed up or are not seeing the results you want.

Trust in the plan fully yes you can have all that and still lose the sucess stories in the mags and on here are testiment to that. Good luck!!

I left my lunch on the kitchen side today. so went to ASDA and bought King Prawn Linguine.Consisited of Ling Prawns, Linguine Egg Pasta, Sweet Cherry Tomatoes, Yellow Peppers, and Spinich Leaves, in a rich sundried tomato Sauce. Was delicious.. heres the scary part i have not even give time to settle, i am dreading how many syns because trust me if that is syn free i will be buying a pallet full. I have added the nurtitional Value ... whos willing to present me with the bad news, hehe.

Serves 1
Per Pack = 400g
354 Cals
Protien = 20.4g
carbs = 42
of which sugars 8.8g
fat 9.6g
of which sugars 1.6g
Fiber 92g
sodium 0.84g

I have a bad feeling about this now i have wrote it down :-(

Was it Asda own brand, chosen by you? Fresh or frozen, I can find 2 but they have chilli sauce. Tried putting through syn calculator and got 11.5 but don't think that is right.

Was it Asda own brand, chosen by you? Fresh or frozen, I can find 2 but they have chilli sauce. Tried putting through syn calculator and got 11.5 but don't think that is right.

Oh now i am scared I hope its not 11.5 , lol it was fresh, Asda chosen by you. Thanks for the help thou much appreciated.

Thanks Emily, it was the 400g that confused me, as SW site says 380g so thought it might be a different one. Good Luck Muzzer!

Thanks Emily, it was the 400g that confused me, as SW site says 380g so thought it might be a different one. Good Luck Muzzer!

Thank you and keep an eye on me i am still learning and would love to see my journey as sucessfull as yours :)

Tues Diary - EE - Day 3

Breakfast
HEXA - 2 Weetabix
Hex B - Milk in Weetabix
Muller Yogurt 0% Fat Free
10 Blueberries

Lunch

King Prawn Lingunie ( 6.5 Syns )

Tea

Mixed Pepper Stir Fry, 1 peice of Ham, melted Babybell light ( 2 Syns ) - used HEXAB
Muller Yogurt - 10 Blueberries dunked , love this

Snacks
2 Cadbury magic Elves - 7 Syns

Not drank much water today :-(
4 Black Coffees

Excersise = 30 min walking

Syns Total 15.5 .. OUCH ...

Mood - Not sure today, a little out of sorts, left lunch at home , hence lunch syns, felt like i was craving choclate, silly 7 syns but onwards and upwards tommorow. :)

Could someone kindly take a look at my Monday and Tues diary and feedback please. TY

Your A choice is the Milk (Calcium) and B (Fibre) choice the Weetabix:)

Diary looks great, there is nothing wrong with using your Syns, that is what they are for,

Wed Diary - EE - Day 4

Breakfast

Bananna
Grapes
Kiwi
Black Coffee

Lunch

Peppers, onions and mushroom with Tuna
2 Jaffa Cakes - 7 Syns

Tea

Mixed Pepper Stir Fry, 3 peice of Ham, melted Babybell light x 2 - HEXAB
Muller Yogurt
Bananna

Milk used for brews today for HEXA

Confused here, ive had 2 babybell light and my milk, do i use one of these as a syn ???

Water, brews and 3 bottled water.
4 Black Coffees

Excersise = 1 hour walking

Syns Total not sure i need some help if you dont mind :cry:

Mood - had quiet a lot of engery this morning despite a bad nights sleep ??

Back