Xmas Gift Idea for Friends Fans

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Hi All,

Tesco have an offer instore and online for The Complete Friends Series on DVD. Online price is £19.99 and instore is £20.00. Cannot find an expiry date but this is bargain price!! It
finished years ago but its still great. I have always wanted it but refused to pay £100 for it. Was reduced to £45 so was tempted and low and behold today found it for £20!

Friends - Series 1-10 - Complete - Free Delivery - Tesco Entertainment

Ideal xmas gift!

Wow what an absolute bargain!!!! im tempted to order it for my sister who is a major friends fan x

Absolute bargain!

I bought these firstly for my daughter (£99.99) and then for my step-daughter!

Might buy them for myself at that price;)

Steve

Says its unavailable :(

Try instore hun. I got mine instore but posted the online link for those who tend to buy online. I only saw it by chance and actually self scanned to check first as I did not believe it. I had it saved on my amazon.co.uk wish list for £45.00. I posted on Hot Deals UK and loads have bought it online and instore.

I have heard Sainsburys doing it instore and online for £30.00 also.

Sainsbury's Entertainment | DVD

Hope this helps x

OMG. My hubby bought it for me a few christmas' back at £250!
Wow!

I mentioned it at work today. Someone said they will not be repeating any more Friends on E4 - perhaps this is really the end of it and seeling off the stock?

Don't know how true that is by the way. Can't imagine E4 without Friends re-runs can you?

Back