XMAS PARTIES AND OUTFITS

Texty_F

Gold Member
Hi All

Just wondered who has got xmas parties to go to this year and what they will be wearing.

I have 2 so far - my SW one on 7th Decemeber - outfit not yet decided.

Work party 14th Dec and outfit bought today also booked my app to have my hair extensions put in that I wore for daughters wedding a year ago, i will have them curled and pinned up

My dress for 14th Dec

i love that dress!

That dress is fab hun! Where did you get it from?

I've got two parties to go to this year...a leaving do on the 30th November which I'm wearing a red dress for (it's a dress from last year but I can finally fiti into it again, wooo! :D) and my works Christmas do on 14th December. I'm wearing this dress for that party:

Its from a shop called select or you can order online from their website, £22 reduced to £18 :D bargain and i got it in a size smaller whoop

you will look gorgeous whatever it is you wear donna

Awww thank you, think I'll decide closer to the time, depending on the weather as well... plus will see what my mums wearing as well. Bit sad that I only have the one do, although saying that I have enough temptation coming my way without loads of Christmas parties as well lol

Can I join the party too? My night outs for Xmas finish in dec 1st :( that is pretty sad

Back