Xmas Refeed Treats

Yes we can

Hi All

Just wanted to ask if anyone who is planning to go off LT for xmas is planning to have some treats before they go back on it in January?? I plan to have a few treats but don't know what this is going to do for weight loss :( I'm telling myself if I do put on over xmas it will be gone my first week back on 100% in January!! Wish I could predict the future lol My plan over xmas is to have 1 to 2 shakes a day and a meal so hoping this will help maintain but also plan on having a few blow out meals!!

Any advice, suggestions, experience appreciated :) x

Hey hun, there is no point planning what you want to do as on the day you may find instead of indulging in treats you may want to actually have a shake instead.
I "plan" to stick to my full lipotrim programme all over x mas except from christmas eve and christmas day where i will relax completely apart from those days i wouldn't feel right not being on my shakes. Lol

Hope this helps you!

weeks on: 11lbs lost
Week two: 7lbs lost
Week three: 3lbs lost

xxxx good luck :D:D

I'm going to keep having a shake for breakfast then will go with the flow for the rest of the day. I'm not too worried about putting any weight on as I know, and so do you, that the 1st week of 100% and it should be gone. I would rather do 100% for an extra week and have a worry free (where food is concerned) Christmas than stay on LT and finish 1 or 2 weeks sooner.
Have a great Christmas however you do it
x x x

Thanks Girlies think I will just go with the flow and have a few treats and then maybe next day just have a full 100% day to make up or something ! x

I'm doing a 3 day refeed. Am going to eat a small low carb meal on Christmas eve then 2 small low carb on Christmas day and boxing day. Not too bothered about chocs and drinks as eggs with smoked salmon and Turkey and sprouts will do me just fine. Will probably be stuffed so will be happy to have a shake on the night :)

Not bothered about breaking the diet from a lbs point of veiw but really don't want to come out of ketosis and have to go through the headache (literally) of getting back into it. Am finishing for good on the 30th - whatever my weight so the thought of a nice hangover free NY day dinner will keep me going (that and the pack of M&S Stollen I will buy and have a piece of on my first proper day of eating after the refeed - hope I still like it hahaha).

Thanks for sharing your plan yeah im just going to take everyday as it comes and hopefully I will be good :) x

I'm re feeding this week, I intend to eat what ever I want over Xmas and new year lol. Then straight back on it. I'm not worried about weight as I'll lose it all within a week. Plus need to get it out of my system then I'll be ready to flush all the toxins out of my system. Good luck what ever you do x

I'm re feeding this week, I intend to eat what ever I want over Xmas and new year lol. Then straight back on it. I'm not worried about weight as I'll lose it all within a week. Plus need to get it out of my system then I'll be ready to flush all the toxins out of my system. Good luck what ever you do x

Yeah im hoping for the same loss everything I put on in the first week back on 100% I started refeed today :) good luck to you too hun x

Interesting reading what everyone is going to do and not do over Christmas. I did a refeed week (lost 2 1/2lb) in preparation for my holiday a few weeks ago, then in two weeks holiday put on 5lb, which I was very happy with. However, during this holiday, I was not able to eat very much at all in quantities and definately could not manage any rich stuff as it really gurggled around my stomach. Actually ate a large meat meal one evening and really suffered the next day. So, maybe you need to bear this in mind so that you don't actually make yourselves ill from eating the types of food you used to eat before you became this new person. We have also got to remember that we are not the same person anymore and our old person has now gone with their old habits. But this is just my point of view and experience. Enjoy being with your families and friends guys over the break!

Back