Xmas

Whirly

Hi all,

i am only a week in (nearly) so am hoping I can sustain this. I was just wondering about Xmas. I only want to have my Xmas dinner and carry in TFR before and after will just having the one meal scupper my weight loss?

cathryn x

Hi, i only started the LT today but have already decided that i will have christmas dinner i think when you tell yourself you cant have something you want it more xmas is a few weeks away so im gunna use that as my treat...i dont think one meal will affect it too much it maybe the case we have no loss for that week but i cant see it putting weight on if its one meal and not a large amount x

Hi whirly and jmason. Welcome to the world of LT. If you are thinking of eating on xmas, be clever with your choices of food. More veg and meat and if you can skip dessert, it would be better. You will still lose weight. Just go back straight on LT the next day. I am taking 2 week break from the 15th and back on the 1st for another 4 weeks. Goodluck to all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Whirly and Jason. You'll have to be very careful if you're having Xmas dinner because if you don't refeed properly you can make yourself very poorly. Have a look through some of the threads on the refeed section.

Hi Whirly. You're in the Lipotrim forum now. If you go to the top of the Lipotrim forum page you will see other Lipotrim forums, its the fourth one down as follows:-

Lipotrim TFR 100%
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In
Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries
Lipotrim Refeeding

One of the first threads on that forum is 'What happens if you don't refeed?' - Have a read of that.

Hi whirly and j, welcome aboard. Ive ate food while on the diet and was violently ill so be careful on christmas day. Maybe a few days running up to it u could have 2 shakes and a meal (salad or green veg and chicken)

Im planning on refeeding the 10th or 15th. Back to it 2nd Jan until March. Its so tough but this forum helps alot.

Ava
xxx

Has anyone every had 2 shakes and a small meal on lipotrim and still lost the weight...im have the worse head ache im having to turn all the lights off to ease the pain...this is my second time round n i feel this time is going to be much harder....any advice would be nice
Jade x

Ive slipped up a few times whirly so may not be the best person to proffer advice, but u can do it....try take it one day at a time.

Jade, im lightheaded on the diet too but not coming off it. There really is nothing better than watching the fat melt away....fitting into those smaller clothes..losing weight off ur face. U can do it honey. I havent refeeded right, and became violently ill so i would recommend doing it properly.

Ava
xxx

Thank for the reply...i think my head aches are comming from my caffeine withdrawal as i am used to having about 8 coffees a day as well as a big bottle of pepsi i just hope it goes soon its making me squint my eyes its that painful and pain killers are not working :(

I tried black coffee and it made me feel ill...ill just have to grin and bare it until it wears off i suppose
Xx

Hi Jade, Is this day 1 for you? If your body is used to having that much caffeine your headaches are probably down to withdrawal. I had a few headaches on my first week. You are allowed paracetamol but they didn't do much for me. I just found myself in bed early most nights. It will get easier but its probably going to take a few days for your body to adjust. Hang in there. I hope you've got an easy week planned. Best wishes to you.

Back