xx Lottie's 28 day challenge! xx

lottie_2015

So, after moving house I decided to have a food day on wed, but looked at calendar that night & realised only have 28 days left until 22nd April which is my bday & goal to be at 10st! So i'd better get it shifting! I've put a countdown wigit on my phones home screen, am on day 3 of 28 today - 25 to go!
Hoping to have my gym induction soon & start gym/swim every day - really wanna get to goal so I can have a meal out & cinema with hubby on 22nd, then baby is going to nanny's for the night on the 23rd so we're going raving & rly wanna feel comfortable going out with him & not like a huge blob! So plenty of incentive to be 100% for the next 25 days & am deffo going to smash it :)
Not going to weigh til the 22nd!! Which will be really hard but hoping for a nice result on my bday! xx

I love the sound of your challenge it's easily done really. Your strong not to be weighing for a long period. But I suppose you don't always need to rely on the scales, I wish I didnt.

Good luck u will smash it. X

Thanks! On day 6 now 22 days to go :D
Seems me & my other half have split up yesterday, lots of stress & nastiness from his end about contact with the baby & other stuff, have been tempted by the big bag of grated cheese in the kitchen today lol, but resisting - nothing like revenge dieting for motive & looking fab on my own for my bday party! x

Thanks! On day 6 now 22 days to go :D
Seems me & my other half have split up yesterday, lots of stress & nastiness from his end about contact with the baby & other stuff, have been tempted by the big bag of grated cheese in the kitchen today lol, but resisting - nothing like revenge dieting for motive & looking fab on my own for my bday party! x
Yes stay on the diet hun I bet it's hard but will be so worth it when your feeling slimmer & looking tons happier. X

Thanks, it true sticking to it makes me feel 100 times better if I did cheat I would be happy til like a second after I eat something then feel awful. So not worth it at all.
Been wondering about the scales today lol but not resisting gonna wait til my bday. 7 days down 21 to go, feeling very down & sad tonight. oh well. Really really lookin 4wd 2 my night out even tho I feel like gettin totally smashed right now not long 2 go really x

So sorry to hear about your split, let the anger/upset steamroll you through the next few weeks and give yourself the best birthday present ever!

Thank u & deffo, will post a pic when i'm at goal hopeful on the day! x

19 days to go! I feed really weak & shakey today it's hard to actually stand up & keep my back straight, altho full of nervous energy & can't keep still. I only managed 1 pack yesterday was too anxious to have the other two so I think that's why I'm feeling weak today. Baby is going to his dad's at midday til 6pm sunday, will love the rest & time to unpack & sort the house out but he's teething & had his vaccinations yesterday so am feeling a little funny about him being away from his mama for 2 nights & 3 days. My best friend in all the world is having a leaving party tonight but I honestly don't think I've got the energy to make an appearance! It'll undoubtedly run through the night & through tmo daytime though so I might get an early night & turn up in the morning nice & bright & see what state everyone's in lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend :) x

19 days to go! I feed really weak & shakey today it's hard to actually stand up & keep my back straight, altho full of nervous energy & can't keep still. I only managed 1 pack yesterday was too anxious to have the other two so I think that's why I'm feeling weak today. Baby is going to his dad's at midday til 6pm sunday, will love the rest & time to unpack & sort the house out but he's teething & had his vaccinations yesterday so am feeling a little funny about him being away from his mama for 2 nights & 3 days. My best friend in all the world is having a leaving party tonight but I honestly don't think I've got the energy to make an appearance! It'll undoubtedly run through the night & through tmo daytime though so I might get an early night & turn up in the morning nice & bright & see what state everyone's in lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend :) x
Eat protein then. Listen to your body hun. X

Thanks honey, I couldn't eat atm but I did force down a shake this morning made it with a little water & downed it in 3 gulps. Will make sure I have the other two today x

Thanks honey, I couldn't eat atm but I did force down a shake this morning made it with a little water & downed it in 3 gulps. Will make sure I have the other two today x
Yes you must. Or the possibility of not losing weight if your body isn't getting enough. Good luck x

so baby has gone for his 1st weekend with his dad til 6pm sunday... so strange having an empty house & my older 3 went home today so was a busy house with 4 kids all week & now silence! Very strange, feel a bit empty. Me & the ex arent in contact so his grandad picked him up & then turned his phone off straight away which I thought was mean & a bit childish, especially as he forgot his bottles which are now in a bag in the hallway & i couldn't let him know! Oh well. Gna be a long weekend! x

so baby has gone for his 1st weekend with his dad til 6pm sunday... so strange having an empty house & my older 3 went home today so was a busy house with 4 kids all week & now silence! Very strange, feel a bit empty. Me & the ex arent in contact so his grandad picked him up & then turned his phone off straight away which I thought was mean & a bit childish, especially as he forgot his bottles which are now in a bag in the hallway & i couldn't let him know! Oh well. Gna be a long weekend! x

Omg what is my phone doing lol x

Oh I feel bad now gramps text 2 say he turned his phone off cos it went off & baby was crying from the noise. Silent apology for him in my head! But now upset cos he was crying & I wasn't there for him :( this sucks :(

How old his your lil one? Try and relax I'm sure his in safe hands.

He's 5mths just x

hey hope everyone's doing well! Still got a lot going on with my ex, been reffered to the domestic abuse team & social services for support which is a headache, but sticking to the diet tho have missed the odd pack just too stressed to eat. 14 days to go til weigh day now! Did go out to my friends leaving party last weekend & had a wicked night, put on my pre-baby clothes & they fit :) so I must be around 10,7 - size 12 now. Got a lot of comments & chatted up by every single guy there which usually annoys me but was a nice confidence boost last week. Got a combi grill thing so have been making sausages & burgers on it which are rly nice but am so lazy with cooking cba with it & the washing up after lol so ordered shakes this week much easier. V v v tired & stressed but excited for weigh day :) x

Keep your chin up, it gets easier as time goes on. My ex and I have no contact over my daughter as he has completely disowned her, but shes better off without him. Bit tiring being mum and dad but she understands. You keep going and boy is he gonna miss you when you are at goal on your bday and he aint around you... Stay strong.

Hope things get better lottie x

Back