xx Lotties second 28 day challenge xx

lottie_2015

Starting Thursday :) excited for this as it's the last one :)
I had a baked potato with tuna & cheese salad & a mocha whilst out today, and a pot of endame beans with humous this evening. Tmo i'm going out again for lunch. Not actually enjoying the food tbh am too stressed & just want to crack on with my next challenge. Will stick to low carb tmo & get a chicken salad or similar, my shakes will be delivered tmo so all set for Thursday x

Here to subscribe and hear the tales of the rest of your amazing journey x

lol wicked :) well i went out for my bday lunch yesterday & ordered a chicken salad but couldnt eat it, too stressed due to the bloody ex. baby gummed the cucumber & tomato & my friends ate the chicken lol. was nice to see my two best friends, even though because they're male & i got accused of going on a "lunch date" by my ex which spoiled it a bit. was a bit of a rubbish birthday, v tired & reflective of my past year. lastnight i had my 2nd fave food - a cheese & onion pasty after baby was in bed. day 1 of my second challenge today, this morning i put on my "fat jeans" which are comfy size 10's that i usually wear for totm - and they fit perfectly & am wearing them now! they didnt fit 3 weeks ago so thats cheered me up :) my shakes arrived today - and i only forgot to add the bogof discount code when i ordered!!! so have only got half the amount i wanted. have got extra soups & pancakes which i dont like so i'm just gonna have to force them down on week 2! oh well. happy to be back on the diet, excited for next weigh day already :) x

oh, have to add - my ex's face when he came to see the baby today & i answered the door in my jeans & hoody was a picture ;) and he couldn't help commenting. am childish i know to get a bit of smug satisfaction out of that - but meh, i did have little internal smirk haha. he's been trying to get me to give him another chance - the 100th, and lastnight i told him its truly over because i cant forgive him & dont trust him. its like that song by the beautiful south - had a little time.

Day one done, choc mint shake, breakfast eggs & a toffee caramel shake, 2l of black tea 2l of squash & a coke zero. chilled out at home with baby today, it was nice, he noticed the birds singing outside today for the 1st time & was mesmerised lol. got a face pack on about to get into a bubble bath with a candle on & then into bed with baby for 10.30 for his dreamfeed & hopefully I will sleep cos am knackered lol x

Good for you lovely! Sounds like you're mind is strong diet and love life wise :) x

cheers bizzle. am feeling abit sad ya know that horrible end of relationship (in this case marriage) gutting feeling but on the flip side am happier in general & my little boy is settled. and am so looking forward to clothes shopping and a night on it when i get to my final goal! how u doin, what day are u on now?xx

Sorry to hear that lottie :( break ups are horrible no matter what. Least you have this end shopping and overall happiness goal to keep you focussed. I can't wait to buy clothes. I make clothes myself but everything is always too small as I use basic patterns! I don't want to spend the time making something to fit to my body if I'm just going to slim down. On day 9 now, got a family weekend so will be some drinking and eating real food. Gonna be Staying in ketosis and just filling myself up on lean zero carb meats :) xx

Day 2 done, had sausage & breakfast eggs for brekky & lunch, and just having a tc shake now. My 3 older kids are down for the weekend :D & bonus that their dad was going Bristol this weekend so he dropped them off & is picking them up sunday - thats 400 miles i didnt have to drive this weekend. winning :) the house is full of kids food & they dont stop eating lol. i'm lucky it doesnt bother me anymore I would rather just get to size quick than delay it x

day 3, a tc shake, a veg soup & ham soup, lots of tea & exante squash. v upset today if i saw my ex right now think i would actually out him which isnt a good way to feel atall. am trying 2 find somewhere 2 get away & stay for while tmo so may not have wifi to honk x

Good luck lottie, hope you find the space you need. Take care xx

day 4 done had tc shake, a veg soup & a tomato soup. they weren't as bad as i remembered them. i drank my 2l rhis morning but been driving most of the day so havent drank as much as usual. me & baby sharing a single bed tonigt - its a good job i'm a lot smaller now lol. staying at my cousins who i havent seen for years in wales & going down the housing tmo morning. as they say... if all else fails, go to wales.... lol x

so i really did go to wales - am right in the deepest darkest depths of uncivilisation in the centre of wales in a womens refuge. not quite sure how I feel but am on day 5 so not gna think about anything else. need to go explore & find somewhere with scales for thursday cos i forgot to pack mine x

day 6 done, am loving the soups, i didnt think i liked them but they're nice, like cup-a-soups, had mushroom for breakfast. its a communal kitchen here theres a massive kitchen with 4 sinks & kettles, 3 cookers ect, its pretty good! theres 1 other person here atm with a baby boy 6 days younger than mine which is nice. our room is ok, just trying to get him used to his travel cot he's a bit unsettled & sas in my single bed from 2.30am this morning. yesterday i went for a walk!!! sounds silly but a big step for me :) theres loads of hills here so am gonna do a 1 hour hill walk every morning. only problem is i'm so tired am dead on my feet with not much/broken sleep & i dont sit down all day as it is apart from his naps... but think walking up hill is really good for toning the bum & backs of legs so rly wanna do it! its the week before totm so am craving meat like i always do! might get a tin of mackerel if i do my walk tmo. hope everyones good x

urgh baby woke up at 5.30 this morning, so i didnt go for a walk! but my WA lady drove me round the town, its pretty & a good 25 min uphill walk to a really nice lake with a playpark, so have adjusted plan to be a long circuit every day at 3.30, to be back for 5 for baby's tea. is the only time i can do it between his naps & bottles & meals now he's on solids. it'll work well cos he gets abit grumpy in the afternoon so will be good for him & he can have a catnap in the pram.i collected a big dark towell & blanket & covered the window, it has made it pretty dark so hoping he'll sleep longer tmo, hope so i could use some decent sleep! am gna weigh in the morning then not for 2 weeks cos is totm on monday so will prob have a bit of water retention so dont wanna discourage myself. 22 days to go, 22 days to tone up doing 90 minute uphill walks with the pram... exciting :) oh also saw u get free swimming here if you're on income support!! so gonna see if there's a creche, or find a sitter, and walk every day and do swimming on my up days :) x

So according to these scales i'm down 3lb, wish i had packed my scales lol but am gonna go with these. am happy with that cos is totm on monday, also i ate so little on my 2 food days & no packs & i don't think i came out of ketosis. No weighing for 2 weeks now! x

oh & baby slept til 6am in his own cot without waking in the night :) hopefully it stays that way again now, he's such a good sleeper normally am not used to broken nights!

i went for my 1st long walk today! 3.15 til 5pm :) hated it at the beginning but enjoyed it towards the end & feel good for it, and achey lol. same again tmo! x

3lbs is still a loss and a good loss :) well done for your walking, remember exercise can make you retain more water in the short term for muscle repair but is helping you burn fat in the long run :) hope you and the baba are ok :) xx

thanks :) i read ur diary the other day its brill! i found it really hard to diet working late shifts in a pub, espesh after work drinks - espesh when youve been bought a few, always seemed a shame to waste them! i had a proper look at these scales this morning, theyre not digital theyre the dial kind & were set a coulple of lbs over so i spent ages turning the knob to get it level & am actually 9st11, which seems right, also yesterday i weighed after a litre of water & my morning shake, broke my weigh in habits lol. hoping to be 9st 7lb a week on thursday, fingers crossed! x

Back