Xx The refreed diary of Emma-Jayne xX I did it!! Xx

Emma-Jayne

Well here I am folks! 2st 1lb lighter than I was 9 weeks ago, 2 dress sizes smaller and feeling greeeeeeeat! My 29lb loss has gone straight to my head :) I no longer look down at the floor when I go out, I am buying clothes I want to wear rather than 'should' wear and I make much more of an effort with my appearance as I am now the smallest of all my friends and not the biggest! Whoop! My boyfriend is also very greatful for the chance in my attitude and underwear choices ;-) Haha! He has lost 4stone himself so we are now a skinny couple!

So here's to refeed! Raise your glasses everyone. About to have a vanilla shake for breakfast. Will update my menu at the end of the day.

Good luck fellow refeeders. Xx

Well done sweetie... i'm on re-feed too but not at goal... but i WILL be!!!

Good luck sweetie!! x

Yesss you WILL be! I'm glad to have you refeeding at the same time as me. You have been such a massive support throughout 100% that we can continue to support each other through refeed! Yay. How have you found it? Do you have any plans for continuing to lose after refeed? I'm going to follow low gi/gl principles to maintain and finally get back to the gym. Welcome to the new healthy me haha! Xx

I totally underestimated my losses!! I've lost 39lbs not 28lbs!! So thats 2st 11lbs!!! Woooo. Xx

Day 1

Breakfast: Vanilla Shake

Lunch: Strawberry Shake

Dinner: 1/2 tin tuna, lettuce, cucumber, 4 cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, 1 tomato

Drinks: Approx 3L water, 3 green teas, 4 black coffees

Hmm ... Mixed feelings about my first meal! It was nice and enjoyed it and definitely tasted every single flavour of the food! I forgot that tomato and carrot is so tasty. And as for the tuna, wow delicious.

BUT.... I finished the whole meal. I didn't struggle at all. I certainly don't feel stuffed or full to the brim now. I feel satisfied and know that I have eaten and don't desire to eat anymore but I'm not uncomfortable. This is the feeling I am going to aim for after every meal. When I get this feeling, I will stop eating lol.

Looking forward to seeing what day 2 brings. Xx

Feeling uncomfortable after every meal is not where you want to aim for! Where you are now, satisfied and not wanting more is the best way chick :)

Well done on your losses so far btw, thats fab x

Well done on your losses. Do the refeed very carefully. Really keep a close eye to your portion sizes. IMO it is the downfall of us all to overestimate just how much food we need. Keep up the water habit. It really helps maintain your losses.

Yesss you WILL be! I'm glad to have you refeeding at the same time as me. You have been such a massive support throughout 100% that we can continue to support each other through refeed! Yay. How have you found it? Do you have any plans for continuing to lose after refeed? I'm going to follow low gi/gl principles to maintain and finally get back to the gym. Welcome to the new healthy me haha! Xx
I have a similar plan.... def keeping my running up and i'm going to lots of hill walking with my OH!!! x

Day 2

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake

Lunch: 1/2 tin tuna, lettuce, 4 cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot and 1 tomato

Dinner: Chicken breast, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli

Drinks: 4L water, 2 black coffees, 3 green teas

Really enjoyed having my tuna salad for lunch today. It felt good to sit in the staff room and eat with everyone rather than sipping a green tea! Again, I did not feel stuffed but satisfied with no desire to eat more. It has filled me up until now but now I'm hungry so I am cooking my dinner as we speak.

Keep going everyone! Miserable monday is nearly through. Xx

Dinner definitely filled me up. I briefly felt uncomfortable and now just feel satisfied. I didn't finish it all but I think my portion size was probably far too big anyway! I had more like 3 or 4 heaped spoonfuls of veg. Xx

Thanks for sharing - I am really concerned about feeling hungry when I start refeed. I can 't imagine feeling full on smaller meals - gosh when I think how much I ate before!

SO SCARY! I look at my meals and think....that would be a starter to me beforehand! Haha. But it is also good to notice how much we overate and how unecessary it was. I can honestly say I haven't felt hungry at all, especially not during the day. I get a bit peckish around 6:30/7:00 but I did on the shakes too and that's when I'd have one. So that's my new dinner time! Rather than 5:30 and then visit snack city till bedtime! LOL. I bought some size 8's and 10's today, ahhhhhhhh! I could have screamed with excitement when they slipped on :) I've gone from 12/14 bottoms and 12 top to 10 bottoms and 8 tops! Xxx

Day 3

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake (So filling)

Lunch: Chicken, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrot, 4 cherry tomatos, 1 tomato

Dinner: Fillet of cod, green beans, 8oz sweet potato (lower GI)

Drinks: 3L water, 2 black coffees, 3 green teas

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED my dinner!! It was lovely, definitely be having cod again. The flavours in the sweet potato were lussssssh. I didn't get round to much of the potato before I was very satisfied. My chicken salad was lovely too so I'll definitely be cooking up some chicken breasts to have in my salads. All in all, very good day!! Xxx

Fantastic stuff - well done. Isn't it exciting when you fit easily into smaller sizes.

So exciting :) It just makes my life that much easier with one less thing to worry about! I used to hate shopping and now I love it! Xxx

Well done on your weight loss Emma-Jayne. Keep the refeed food diary coming as very insightful!

NB x

Ha thanks NeesieB, I intend to don't worry :) I'm going to stay on this site forever haha. Xx

Day 4

Breakfast: Orange Creme Shake

Lunch: 2 Slices WW wholemeal bread, tuna, lettuce, cucumber (made into a sandwich), carrot sticks and 5 cherry tomatoes

Dinner: River Cobbler, carrots, green beans

Drinks: 3.5L water, 3 green teas, 2 black coffees

Snacks: Apple, handful of blueberries, clementine

Loving the orange creme shakes, gets a little sickly at the end but sooooo filling. Really enjoyed my sarnie at lunch time! I only ate 3/4 of it and left some of the carrot sticks and tomatoes but felt very satisfied. I had never even heard of river cobbler before let alone eaten it so that was an experiment. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Again, left a few mouthfuls as I was feeling satisfied. Had my apple around 12, soooo nice. I never realised how yummy apples were before. I am just about to get myself a handful of blueberries and a clementine so that I've had my 3 pieces of fruit. All in all, another good day. Xx

Emma, what is river cobbler? fish?

Im watching your refeed with excitement as Im starting my refeed soon too - keep up your good work!! :)

Back