XXmojos XX 10 stone journey xxxxx

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by *Mojo-jojo*, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Im Jo and im a Eat o holic:wave_cry: ...Right thats the formallities over lets get down to the nitty gritty and a little bit of background

After 27 years and 4 babies (via c section plus other surgery) my tummy isnt my best assest (please dont visulise u will scar your mind). As much as id like the blame my porky-ness on my children i cant..( well i am!) I wasn't always over weight i was a curvy 14/16 i carried it well i never thought of myself as over weight i always bought my clothes in straight shops never had any issues...then at 19 i had my first child and then spent the next 4 years constantly pregnant and eating for two and now at the grand old age of 27 and mother of four young kids convience food plays , well used to play a big part of my life. I fell into the trap of being a busy mum all day with no time to cook my own healthy food picking at the leftovers from the kids and when the children went to bed ordering a takeaway as i was too tired to prepare a meal. this has now stopped Ive taken control :D

I am now on the greatest journey of my life . The 10 stone journey . I know this is a massive journey i think its going to take me around 2 years. I am going to break my journey down into two steps , 5 stone at a time. This is my little space to record the journey xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello and good luck with your journey u will soon get there I'm sure. X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.