ProPoints xxx 97 Days to get to 10st (or around it!!) xxx

HollyHearts<3

Hi everyone!

I'm new. I do Weight Watchers online and have started today. I have been a spy on Minimins up until now and have decided to get involved. It looks like it really helps people have that extra support, and a good place to get ideas from!

I'm 21 and I'm 11st6lbs. I'm 5ft7 so that makes me a size 12-14 but I would absolutely love to get down to 10st. I've never really felt comfortable with myself and decided it's time to do something about it.

Today is 97 days until I go on holiday with my boyfriend in September, and would be over the moon if I could get to around that weight by then. It would make a massive difference to the holiday for me. There will be a few obstacles in the way (holiday with family, my birthday and his birthday) but determined with the weekly points I can get around that!

It probably wasn't a good idea to start this on the long jubilee weekend as I will be out for most of it, but I just wanted to get started as soon as possible.

Help & support will definetly be needed :) I will post today's diary tomorrow.

Holly xxx

Thank you! Bit of a mistake to start on a bank holiday weekend but I suppose the earlier the better. Went off plan majorly but I think that was to be expected. Today's food diary will be posted tonight! Xxx

Heyyy!!.. Im pretty new to all of this too.. started sun and already lost nearly 2lb :) .. Kinda doing it my way tho..And calorie counting and not eating rubbish anyway.. Figured we cud be weight loss buddys :) i have pretty much the same stats as you.. Soo thought we could give each other a helping hand when the dietings getting tough.. as i've lost count of the diets ive been on and i really want this to work i miss the old me :( it was only a year ago i looked like that pic <<<< :( Anyway im hoping i'll get back there with the help and encouragement of others :)

x kayla x

Heyyy!!.. Im pretty new to all of this too.. started sun and already lost nearly 2lb :) .. Kinda doing it my way tho..And calorie counting and not eating rubbish anyway.. Figured we cud be weight loss buddys :) i have pretty much the same stats as you.. Soo thought we could give each other a helping hand when the dietings getting tough.. as i've lost count of the diets ive been on and i really want this to work i miss the old me :( it was only a year ago i looked like that pic <<<< :( Anyway im hoping i'll get back there with the help and encouragement of others :)

x kayla x

Wow since Sunday! That's really good! So you weigh in on a Sunday then? I'm too scared to check the scales after drinking too much at the weekend...! Yeah I suppose thats the best & cheapest way to do it. Yeah lets :) do you have a diary on here? I'm sure you'll get back to it within no time sweetheart! xx

Yehh.. what happened is i decided back in jan to do exante.. i got to 11stone.. i did well, but i was bored always watching the clock for another shake, i was so sick and tired of starving, had a girls night and decided to stuff my face with dominos and wine :/ not the best idea after staving for so long.. soo i went down hill and gained it all back plus some :( .. Yehh my weigh in is sun buttt.. im far to impatient im constantly watching the scales :/ .. whens your weigh in? I don't have a diary on here but i've wrote down what i've been eating.
Might sign up to the meetings :/ might push me more.. x

I don't know how people do those sorts of diets! I wouldn't survive. Get someone to hide the scales from you! My sister has had to do that a couple of times for me because I get too obsessive, check 2 - 3 times a day! Really doesn't help though, I found it just threw me off plan if the scales had said I had put on.

My weigh in is on Saturday. I do it from home though and do weight watchers online. I work in the city so don't get home until past 7 every evening and there is no meetings near by me which is a massive shame because I'd love to go to the meetings. Sign up to the meetings and see how you get on? They always do an offer in the weight watchers magazines to get it cheaper xx

93 Days to Go - Wednesday 6 June - Counting

Breakfast
Go Ahead Choc Slices (4)
Banana
Skimmed milk in tea (2)

Lunch
WW Bagel (4), 30g Ham (1), Lettuce & butter (1)
Velvet crunch crisps (2)

Snacks
Orange
Mango

Dinner
Pasta Al Forno (9)
Cheese (5)

Total: 28pp

Might try a filling and healthy day tomorrow and see how I get on with that.

Thank you! So far I'm preferring it...don't want to snack and don't even think about snacking. Lets see how it goes! x

HollyHearts<3 said:
Thank you! So far I'm preferring it...don't want to snack and don't even think about snacking. Lets see how it goes! x

Sounds like it is working well for you,that's good news :0)

Hi Holly, Just wanted to say hello. I'm only on Day 3 of WW SF. I've done WW before with great success (well success until I give it all up when I'm nearly at goal). I really do think it's one of the best diets and this website is great, although I haven't gotten much work done this week!! I've counted points and propoints but I had the most success with the old WW Core plan which is very similar to the SF plan. I think it's down to each person but for me I do better when I'm not having to count everything, I get obsessed with that and then start to leave myself points for a choc bar that I really don't need. Anyway, whichever you find suits you best I wish you luck :p

Hi Ella! I'm properly starting on Saturday as I had a bit of a false start after the jubilee weekend, but have been eating healthily since and along the same lines as simply filling and I feel alot healther than when I was counting to be honest! Do you have a diary on here at all? Would be good to see how you get on! Thank you very much and I wish you luck too! xxx

Ok so a fresh start tomorrow on Simply Filling! Got a few food bits today and quite looking forward to it. I felt a bit unhealthy snacking on crisps and ready meals etc and always felt like I was going over my points so will be good to see how I get on. I've been eating healthier than I was last week so will see if I have lost anything on the scales tomorrow morning before I start the real thing! Fingers crossed (and actually quite excited). xxx

That's exactly how I felt on pp, just couldn't feel healthy when I was allowing myself the bad stuff every day even though it was within my points! Good luck weighing in the morning, just remember you always weigh less in the morning so make sure to always weigh in the mornings if that suits you best ? I also took all my measurements last night and I'm going to measure every week after I weigh, I figure if I have a week with no loss there might still be a mm gone and that might keep me going ?....so positive about it all so far...hope it lasts!!!

HollyHearts<3 said:
Ok so a fresh start tomorrow on Simply Filling! Got a few food bits today and quite looking forward to it. I felt a bit unhealthy snacking on crisps and ready meals etc and always felt like I was going over my points so will be good to see how I get on. I've been eating healthier than I was last week so will see if I have lost anything on the scales tomorrow morning before I start the real thing! Fingers crossed (and actually quite excited). xxx

Hope all goes well for your wi tomorrow :0)

Popping in to subscribe :)

I'm sure it will last! This site is really good if you need a top up of motivation or willpower.

Hi Icklerockchick :) I've been nosing at your diary!

I lost a 1lb this morning so really happy with that seeing as I wasn't really sticking to plan. Started today and will post the food diary below. I decided to count propoints today as I was going out in the evening and it saved me some weeklies by doing it that way ;) think i might do that when I'm going out for meals in the eve.

Back