• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yay i have a start date

I am sooo chuffed, i start Tuesday.
My husband starts Tomorrow(thurs).
Bless him he is doing this to support me and to lose his belly, and he is starting before me. The nurse signed my medical form happily(i was so worried that she would not).
I have tons of food to take to family tomorrow morning, im just keep tinned soup out for me to have while my hubby is on his LL for a few days.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lynn,

I'm also doing Ll with my husband.Although its not easy be any means I think it 's easier because you are both doing it. My husband has lost 3 stones in 5 weeks. You've a lot ot look forward to. Let us know how you get on.:flowers:

Wow thats wicked news ill let him know, he needs to lose 4st. I bet he will lose quicker than me..lol

My husband is also really supportive. He is stick thin so doesn't need to watch what he eats but he has been cooking away from me and eating in secret so I don't feel like I'm missing out. I caught him scoffing a waffle the other day and looked all guilty when I found him