Yay... I have reached my goal

LainaG

I started lipotrim on 6 January 2012 and after 17 weeks of being 100% TFR I have managed to lose over 4 stone in weight :D. There have been times when it felt extremely tough and I wondered how I was going to get through it but I have to say that it has mostly been a very good experience. It has made me realise that there is more to life than stuffing food into my gob at every opportunity and it hope that I have now broken that habit for good. I also plan on continuing with drinking lots of water as my skin has really benefitted from this. I start my refeed tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the next stage of the diet and finding new healthy ways of enjoying food.

I have been getting loads of lovely comments from everyone on how great I am looking now so I shall use this as my motivation to stay focused and keep myself within a healthy weight range.

Good luck to everyone starting their journey and also to those who are mid through, keep ploughing on, you will get there and it will have all be worth it in the end :).

Fantastic job Laina !! WEll done :)

Wow that is amazing. I'm only on day 3 :( have you got any before and after pics xx

Thank you. It doesn't seem that long ago since I was on day 3 but I remember the first week seemed to drag but after that it flew in. Before you know it you'll be at goal yourself :)

I'll have to see if I can find any before pictures. I tended to shy away from the cameras before so there might not be too many about but I'm sure I'll find something. I haven't had my photo taken since the weight loss but I have a big family event coming up next Saturday when I'll be all dressed up (the first event in years that I'm not actually dreading) so once I get some pictures from it I'll post them up.

Good luck with your weight loss, stay positive and keep drinking the water, it definitely helps.

well done Laina well done you, i have been on it since January 2nd, and had a month off whilst i had some time off work and went on a break, now i am trying to get the last little bit off.... i can see an end to it, so i hope i am not to far behind, if i didnt have the break i would be at goal now to.... but my time will come, and today is your day, i bet your family are so very proud of you.... xx

well done Laina well done you, i have been on it since January 2nd, and had a month off whilst i had some time off work and went on a break, now i am trying to get the last little bit off.... i can see an end to it, so i hope i am not to far behind, if i didnt have the break i would be at goal now to.... but my time will come, and today is your day, i bet your family are so very proud of you.... xx

Thank you Rosie Mae, I do feel quite chuffed with myself and my hubby said he's very proud of me. You are not too far off your goal now and I'm sure the remaining weeks will fly in for you. Pretty soon your big goal day will arrive :)

Brilliant Laina. Now come and keep me company in the refeed section. :)

Congrats on a job well done! Such an inspiration to people just starting :)

Back