yay i lost my first two stones, so happy

natalieann

Silver Member
hey today i weighed in and lost another 3.5 lbs and now that makes a total loss of 28lbs on lipotrim , thats two stone of my 4 gone in just over 5 weeks on TFR, and im so pleased, and amazed ive got this far, only 2 stone to go

Wow, Natalieann that's fantastic!

Keep up the good work, you're doing such a good job. You will be at goal in no time.

Stay strong and stay 100%, you know you can do this!

awesome!!!! past the half way mark now so theres no turning back... x

Wow, Natalieann that's fantastic!

Keep up the good work, you're doing such a good job. You will be at goal in no time.

Stay strong and stay 100%, you know you can do this!

thanks hun, and i keep thinking another 5 weeks on this and ill be at goal of very close im well chuffed

awesome!!!! past the half way mark now so theres no turning back... x

yeah love, halfway to my 4 stone loss , cant believe it, i never tyhought id stick to this

Well done NAtalie-ann
Youve done so well, keep it up and you'll get those extra 2st off in no time.
Emma x

Wey Hey well done sweetie xxx

Thats brilliant, can I ask how you keep motivated to do it, espesh in the first week. I always give up and get nowhere but youve done amazing x

Excellent news indeed Nat. The lady is not for turning... so onwards you got to get drop off the last two stones. Very well done x :)

haha thanks everyone, means a lot guys, cant reply to all of you so thi is too you all, fankssssssssssssssssssss
lol

i went to the chippy earlier to get the kids tea as i couldnt be bothered cooking tonight lol, and they guy who works there delivering looked at me really funny and asked if i was ok, so i said yes and he asked if id lost weight and i said yeah two stone, and he told me a look really good and really nice, last time he saw me i was in my pjs, 2 stone heavier, answering the door, taking a large kebab with garlic mayo, wedges and a 2 litre coke off him lol

he must have been a bit freaked out lol with the way he looked at me

and the other guy was tutting saying to me that hes a bad boy coz he looked me up and down and said i look good hah

well thats the highlight of my day, a bit of male attention doesnt go a miss sometimes hey

Thats brilliant, can I ask how you keep motivated to do it, espesh in the first week. I always give up and get nowhere but youve done amazing x

after the first week just seeing the lbs fall off is enough to keep you going hun, not that i havent slipped a few times:break_diet: and not that i dont have bad days where i cant do it anymore, i do, i find im most motivated just the first 3 days after weigh in and then i seem to hate it more as the week goes on haha

thats one heck of a buzz that gives you when somebody you havent seen in a while makes a comment, just you wait till you have lost the 4 stones and then see somebody who you havent seen since the start!! buzz buzz buzz! be proud (and i hope you didnt pinch a chip! LOL - i know you wouldnt of with a buzz like that going on!).. xx

haha thanks everyone, means a lot guys, cant reply to all of you so thi is too you all, fankssssssssssssssssssss
lol

i went to the chippy earlier to get the kids tea as i couldnt be bothered cooking tonight lol, and they guy who works there delivering looked at me really funny and asked if i was ok, so i said yes and he asked if id lost weight and i said yeah two stone, and he told me a look really good and really nice, last time he saw me i was in my pjs, 2 stone heavier, answering the door, taking a large kebab with garlic mayo, wedges and a 2 litre coke off him lol

he must have been a bit freaked out lol with the way he looked at me

and the other guy was tutting saying to me that hes a bad boy coz he looked me up and down and said i look good hah

well thats the highlight of my day, a bit of male attention doesnt go a miss sometimes hey

thats one heck of a buzz that gives you when somebody you havent seen in a while makes a comment, just you wait till you have lost the 4 stones and then see somebody who you havent seen since the start!! buzz buzz buzz! be proud (and i hope you didnt pinch a chip! LOL - i know you wouldnt of with a buzz like that going on!).. xx

haha no didnt pinch a chip even though i had to dish them out with the southern fried chicken llol, smelt gorge, but i resisted, and one thing ive thought of, may seem silly, but at school taking the kids ive had lots of comments on my loss and felt bril and these people see me every day.........

now we have 6 weeks off and i have about 6 weeks left on this diet, so ive got this vision in my head of walking to school the first day my whole 4 stone lighter, i cant wait to see thier faces when they havent seen me so long, its will be classic.........im gona ake myself look like they have never seen me before:D

lol daft idea i know but i just cant wait to see what people say or see in 6 weeks time, goan be great

Thanks for advice. Your right, it is great once youve started doing it and ppl notice, Ive done it b4 its just hard getting into it. Good luck on your nxt 2 stone x

Thanks for advice. Your right, it is great once youve started doing it and ppl notice, Ive done it b4 its just hard getting into it. Good luck on your nxt 2 stone x

people can see changes after the first half stone is gone and thats enough to spur you on most of the time, good luck babe

not daft idea at all - i look forward to things like that aswell ! oh dear at you having to dish up.. im lucky i live alone although i do smell the neighbours cooking from time to time and roll my eyes as my mind says "that smells bloody nice!"

haha no didnt pinch a chip even though i had to dish them out with the southern fried chicken llol, smelt gorge, but i resisted, and one thing ive thought of, may seem silly, but at school taking the kids ive had lots of comments on my loss and felt bril and these people see me every day.........

now we have 6 weeks off and i have about 6 weeks left on this diet, so ive got this vision in my head of walking to school the first day my whole 4 stone lighter, i cant wait to see thier faces when they havent seen me so long, its will be classic.........im gona ake myself look like they have never seen me before:D

lol daft idea i know but i just cant wait to see what people say or see in 6 weeks time, goan be great

not daft idea at all - i look forward to things like that aswell ! oh dear at you having to dish up.. im lucky i live alone although i do smell the neighbours cooking from time to time and roll my eyes as my mind says "that smells bloody nice!"

lol yeah its hard when ya have to feed the kids :rolleyes:, the smell was divine, oh god it was, but even my sons baby jars are looking appealing now:eek:

Yey you!!!! How amazing!

I can just see you on the first day of term in all your slinky gear, swishing along while the crowds of parents part to let you through, jaws on the floor!

Keep this up Nat, and you will be beyong recognition at the school gate and everybody else will be twittering amongst each other saying who that lady?! Am well chuffed for you! :)

Yey you!!!! How amazing!

I can just see you on the first day of term in all your slinky gear, swishing along while the crowds of parents part to let you through, jaws on the floor!

haha i wunt go that far:D

Keep this up Nat, and you will be beyong recognition at the school gate and everybody else will be twittering amongst each other saying who that lady?! Am well chuffed for you! :)

lol they wud deffo know who i am by my gob with the kids haha, i just cant wait and most of them think lipotrim wont work, ill show em lol

Back