Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yay! I'm coming back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loopy!, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    16 months after my CD baby, I see my consultant on Saturday. Hoping to do SS+ or 810 (or are they the same?) and hopefully go to SS in a few weeks. Can I have milk on 810, I love my morning tea.

I lost 4 stone at WW and was breastfeeding but when DD started eating more food, and having less milk my losses stopped and became gains. I've only gained a stone but I've gone from a 12 to a 14-16. I refuse to buy bigger clothes and I knew I needed something drastic to happen soon rather than eat my way through chocolate and end up at a size 20 again.

I need abstenence from all sweet things so being allowed to eat chocolate at WW was never going to work for me.

Lets just hope I don't end up pregnant again and put it all back on:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Well done for making the decision to get back on CD.

SS+ involves 3 CD meals and then either a 200 calorie meal (from selected foods) or a 4th CD meal and 200ml of skimmed milk.

810 involves 3 CD meals and then an extra 395 calories, which can be made up with a meal (from selected foods) and skimmed milk.

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome back to cd . im starting tomoz ive never done cd before ive only tryed exante . So im excited . Good luck on your weightloss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.