Yay in Ketosis and feeling great

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penny, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Penny

Penny Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone I am new to this forum and have found it really helpful over the last few days. I am on day 5 of SS and finally feel like I am in Ketosis. Oh those first 3/4 days are hard but am glad I pushed on through and now feel great!! Even got up early on a Sunday which is a miracle for me :eek:)

It is a great motivator seeing everyone losses and it I think it is fab having somewhere where you got chat to people going through the same process. XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PiKKLe

PiKKLe Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Soul Source
    hi! I'm a newbie here too but well done on your CD journey so far! Great news that you are in ketosis. I'm on day 3 of the CD now and hopefully the ketosis will kick in any day now.

have a great 100% day and keep up the good work!

4. Penny

Penny Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi pkkl Thank you! Well done so far! I was in Ketosis on day 4 and day 5 I feel much better so fingers crossed you will be there by tomorrow. X

5. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    amazing how you suddenly feel better isn't it? I get so much more done these days rather than just coming home and flopping on the sofa after work! Drives my hubby a little mad when I'm busy doing jobs at 11 at night though!

6. Penny

Penny Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know what you mean finding it hard to sit still although watching the tennis is helping. My dog got a much longer walk this morning and will be going for another long one after the tennis so he is also benefiting from me being on CD :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.