Yay - Its arrived!

Keighley

YAY, am super excited, Ordered my meals last week (mother-in-law bought me a whole months supply for my birthday!!) Boyfriend has also got his months supply, but has said he isnt going to start until monday! - I opened the boxes yesterday and im itching to start! but dont want to be a week ahead of him so am waiting until monday!

opened the box with all the snacks and breakfast in it, lol was shocked at the size of the gronola packs - I dont know why tho because I dont eat breakfast now. had a little nosey and squeeze of the dinner packs - looks lovely (some)!

Will be jumping on the Wii board on sunday night for my WI, havent bothered weighin myself for weeks now so I have proberly put on a fair few pounds! :confused:

will defo come and update you all on monday with my starting weight - Have mon/tues & weds off work so I guess it will be fun - Will be walking the dog all day everyday to keep me out the house! - have vowed to walk the dogs with out fail (with OH or not!) everyday after work!

how is every1 else getting on?

Hello Keighley :D

Glad you are excited.

Yeah, those granola packs look tiny but trust me, they do the job alright. I think our portion control really is distorted at times - especially when it comes to breakfast cereal hehe!

Hope WI isn't too bad on Monday :)

I'm doing okay - back on track today - hope I can continue and get several 100% days under my belt.

Have a good weekend :D

YAY, am super excited, Ordered my meals last week (mother-in-law bought me a whole months supply for my birthday!!) Boyfriend has also got his months supply, but has said he isnt going to start until monday! - I opened the boxes yesterday and im itching to start! but dont want to be a week ahead of him so am waiting until monday!

opened the box with all the snacks and breakfast in it, lol was shocked at the size of the gronola packs - I dont know why tho because I dont eat breakfast now. had a little nosey and squeeze of the dinner packs - looks lovely (some)!

Will be jumping on the Wii board on sunday night for my WI, havent bothered weighin myself for weeks now so I have proberly put on a fair few pounds! :confused:

will defo come and update you all on monday with my starting weight - Have mon/tues & weds off work so I guess it will be fun - Will be walking the dog all day everyday to keep me out the house! - have vowed to walk the dogs with out fail (with OH or not!) everyday after work!

how is every1 else getting on?

hello Keighley its just like a mini christmas, I got excited and it was on the food. Good luck with the WI and i'm back full time monday so we can lose weight together.

You will enjoy it! Best of luck and look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Best of luck with it! :D

Back