Yay it's snowing!!

Been snowing for over 4 hours here & it's still coming down, blowing in drifts though, only about an inch or two but still not gonna be fun if it's still here in the morning as we have a martial arts grading to get to for 10am.

Lots of snow . Looks like I'll be stuck here tommorow . If I ever get the car off my drive I can never get back up again and then have to put bricks behind the wheels to stay on the drive :( I hate snow :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankfully none here

Drives me nuts when I'm working. I work for the Police and despite the fact they tell you 'Not to travel unless it's life and death etc' woe betide us if were 5 mins late for muster :rolleyes:

The college I worked at was the same. I was expected to turn up regardless and I live an hours drive on a good day!

My cat who has never seen or been out in the snow has just figured out the gee it's fun to bounce through lol I put her out to go toilet and just spent 15 mins watching her, trying to get her back inside lol she is hyper now!

Our cat doesn't like it. The first year we had her she could leap over it. Last year she could do the same with her tummy not quite scraping the top of the snow. Last night she wouldn't go out but she's also that fat now that her tummy will scrape along the snow and she'll create a trench :)

Starlight said:
Thankfully none here

Drives me nuts when I'm working. I work for the Police and despite the fact they tell you 'Not to travel unless it's life and death etc' woe betide us if were 5 mins late for muster :rolleyes:

My work is just the same, last year people who didn't attempt to get in we're in serious trouble. I walked in one day as no buses running, my legs ached so much when I got there I wanted to cry!

No snow here in blackpool, im glad aswell, im expected to be in work, but my little boy goes to nursery and they pick him up, if it snows or is icy they dont send the mini bus out, that means a taxi to nursery (last time we had snow in feb taxis were taking 1hr 45mins to get to you, then i have to wait for a bus, for it not to turn up, and then decide to order another taxi to work. by the time ive paid for all the travel for the day im about £20 down so in future i just wont go in...

but then we get disciplined for unauthorised absensce!

Haha, its pretty, but a bloody inconvenience!

None here, and indeed it is a balmy 8 degrees! Not like us to get the best of it. I'm glad, though. I love the look of it but hate having to get anywhere in it.

KB x

we got loads of snow here too. me and my son were out this morning making a snowman . lol we managed to make a great big one , i was knackered at the end of it pushing all that snow around looooool x

Mmm how many kcal do you recon we burn having fun in the snow :)

I wonder how many calories are burnt off pulling a toddler along on a sledge through thick snow?

hobnobsmummy said:
I wonder how many calories are burnt off pulling a toddler along on a sledge through thick snow?

Lol a fair few at a guess

Im
Wondering how many are burnt shivering in bed!!

butter_on_toast said:
Lol a fair few at a guess

Im
Wondering how many are burnt shivering in bed!!

I think it depends on who your shivering with ;)

Just seen the weather, more snow due Fri and Sat.. My kids will be very happy :) as they had so much fun this weekend! and I had fun too exercising in the snow :) lol

Back