YAY!!!! Next petite size 12!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi
I
i'm soooo happy!
just had a delivery from NEXT and i easily fitted into the jeans and work trousers i ordered size 12!

i thought i'd maybe squuuuuueeeze myself in them, but no, perfect fit

in fact i'm going to send the work trousers back and make do with some cheap tesco ones then buy them in a month size in a 10!! keeping the jeans tho, not had a pair of size 12 ones since i was 21!

daisy x

Well done!! I remember when I started fitting into size 12's... was the most amazing feeling ever :D But I am finding that the weight bracket for size 12 is rather large. Size 10's are really feel quite a lot smaller than the gap between 14's and 12's... Maybe that's just me :confused::confused:

Fab well done you, I'm soooo jealous my baby belly's just not going down so can only wear 12's if they're high waisted but 14's are way too baggy everywhere else grr!

Well done Daisy!!!

I've got the same problem as Emma!! I have to take a size 18 because of my baby belly but really need a 16 for the leg width as 18s are baggy!

Well done to you all. I cant wait till I am saying the same as you lot.
Bring on the small sizes. lakeside wont know whats hit it when I go on my 'slender me shopping spree'!!!

hi
I
i'm soooo happy!
just had a delivery from NEXT and i easily fitted into the jeans and work trousers i ordered size 12!

i thought i'd maybe squuuuuueeeze myself in them, but no, perfect fit

in fact i'm going to send the work trousers back and make do with some cheap tesco ones then buy them in a month size in a 10!! keeping the jeans tho, not had a pair of size 12 ones since i was 21!

daisy x

Well done you. I hope you got a wiggle with those size 12s:bliss::bunnydance:

Yey!! I love the smaller clothes excitement!!

Even when its for other people!!

B x

PS: I love Tesco cheap clothes!! And Asda, and Sainsbury . . .

Yay go Daisy!!! Wooooo!! :D:D:D

Nice new avatar too Bek:D

Woohoo! Well done you. Have to admit - bought myself a kind of snug pair of tesco 12's...but saying that I can still get the hands down the front. I would never dream of 10s....but 100% sure you can do it DD!!

Go you!!!

Don't tell Andy

Well done Daisy. Lovely feeling.

Last edited:
Woohoo! Well done you. Have to admit - bought myself a kind of snug pair of tesco 12's...but saying that I can still get the hands down the front. I would never dream of 10s....but 100% sure you can do it DD!!

Go you!!!

em you will be in those 10s before me!!
daisy x

(Psst Daisy, why has Em got her hands down the front of her trousers? Is it something you do when you get into the dinky sizes?)

(Pssst Foxtrot - I HEARD YOU!!)

It was only a test! I don't think I'm designed for 10's..EVER. And seen as I only have 9 or 10lb to go I doubt I'll make it to that elusive number. But 12s was my target and I think I'm happy with it!

:eek::p

I'm never going to be 10 either. Sometimes you just know. :D

oooo stop it you pair!

i have never ever thought i would be a size 10 - ever

til yesterday when i fitted in the 12s!

LL will make it happen - why wouldn't it?

come on girls we can do it

daisy x

Back