Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yay!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all!

All of a sudden my clothes started feeling loose! I'm sure last week they were fine! So I decided to get all my jeans out and try them on. I LOVE jeans and have them in all shades of blue, lengths, styles etc and in sizes 16 and 14. so anyway, I had 15 pairs! (now I think about it, that's a little excessive!) anyway, only 6 pair fit now!! :eek: NONE of the 16s fit and only a few of the 14s - some are too loose :eek::eek::D. yipppeeee

I'm going shopping. now. yay.

For all of you struggling out there, it is SOOOO worth it - it's not as if you're never going to eat again, and anyway, what's a few months out of your life, when you'll finally feel good about yourself at the end of it??

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Nothing better is there? :D

I've managed to get down from my"big baggy" combats into my size 12 jeans - yesterday my husband pointed out that they, too, are now hanging off me... :D

Now to try the smaller stuff again :D

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    :happy096: IT A GREAT FEELING .I GOT A FITTED CASHMIR JUMPER ON THAT I HAVNT WORN FOR 2 YEARS .SO YOU MUST BE JUMPING OVER THE MOON WITH ME SEE YOU THERE .ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING TRIP .:party0038: MANDY

5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Oh its such a fab feeling, isn't it? I have only lost 8lbs so far but already some things just look and feel too big. I went rooting in my bottom drawer where I keep all the stuff that's too small and I've been wearing stuff from there for the last couple of days. Brilliant!
    K9

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.