Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 60lb down so far !

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I had a pre hen party last night and lots of comments about my 60lb weight loss so thought I would share my latest pic with you all as I love looking at peoples photos x

cambridge week 15.jpg Me after losing 60lb, week 15 of Cambridge

38.jpg
Me at the start !

Omg what an amazing loss u look so great well done. Hve u still got more to loose because it doesn't look like it at all. Btw love your trousers. You must be so proud of yourself

Thanks, I'm still 12 stone 10 and want together to 11.3 before our wedding in 13 weeks then ideally I would like to get to 10.3 for my final goal x

Thanks, it's a wayyyyyy better feeling than cake, keep strong as the results far out weigh any negatives x x x

I was so desperate to sit and eat something, so instead i done a 40 min workout to 'insanity' feeling great now and not atall hungry! :)

Wow words can't describe how amazing u have done x well done u x x just brilliant achievement x

LeaE said:
Wow words can't describe how amazing u have done x well done u x x just brilliant achievement x

Thanks Lea, the results are just fab if we stick to plan x

angelupnorth was you doing ss or ss+ x look fab by the way x

sarahjt said:
angelupnorth was you doing ss or ss+ x look fab by the way x

I done SS for the 1st 12 weeks with 2 planned breaks, I sometimes have prawns or a omelette if I'm flagging but try to stick to SS most days x

OH MY WORD!! amazing job hun well done!!! noithing tastes as good as being slim feels..im sure uve heard it loads of times but its soooo true!! u r going to look absolutely amazing on your wedding day! i bet ur fiance cant keep his hands off u! well done hun and good luck for the last few pounds(not that u need to lose anymore!) xxx

yummy mummy87 said:
Fantastic!! You should b so proud! Can i ask, your 2 planned breaks how long were they for? x

Sorry for delay, one was just one day at a wedding and the other was 2 days in Edinburgh, altho I had food and wayyyyyyyyy to much gin and slim I lost on both occasions x

So inspiring! Well done.

Wow you look great! Well done! Love the trousers :)

Back