Yeahhhhhh

susie Q

Just back from my 1st weigh in and amazingly I've lost 2lbs.... I'm over the moon really thought I had either stayed the same or gained. I'm defo not going to weigh myself at home anymore, The scales are going out in the garage and I'll have to wait for the magic moment on thursday nights. XX:D:D

That's great. When I first started SW I didn't really believe I'd lose weight eating so much, but I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely works if you stick to the plan.

Susie, write how you are feeling at this exact moment down (or print this page :) ) then if you ever need a boost in the future you can look back and see how great you felt at loosing all that weight.

keep it up your doing great

:)

I do seem to be getting an awful lot of trapped gas!!!!! Think its all the fruit, but I just love to eat it and I'm not going to stop. Any Ideas how to release all the gas ???? - Im not bothered about upsetting anybody around me!!! Its just tough luck if they sit to close to me, I just hate having such a bloated tummy!!!!! XX

Drink green tea. It won't stop the wind but it will help your digestive system so you won't be so bloated

Well done on your first excellent week! I am on day 2 and loving it so far so I hope I have as much success in my first weigh in as you.

I also have a bloated tummy and gas, I agree it is definitely the fruit! Like you though, I am not stopping eating it, it's gorgeous and I'm loving being able to graze freely on it.

Taz, I've never had green tea, but I have heard it tastes vile? Might give it a try though just in case, if it helps then it will be worth it! Also I've heard peppermint tea is very good for the digestion and I personally do quite like that so might be worth a try?

Taz, I've never had green tea, but I have heard it tastes vile? Might give it a try though just in case, if it helps then it will be worth it! Also I've heard peppermint tea is very good for the digestion and I personally do quite like that so might be worth a try?
Peppermint tea is good for digestion but it doesn't have the antioxidants and fat burning properties that green tea has. Yes green tea on its own doesn't taste too great but I have the PG mint flavoured one and that is nice

OOOH I didn't know that about green tea (about the antioxidants & fat burning properties) will definitely look out for the mint PG ones, thanks!

I have a cup of green tea every morning and thats it. It is an acquired taste and you may have to try different ones before you find one that you like. I couldnt drink it all day though

Hi Suse, welcome to the forum. Green tea is definately an acquired taste on it's own. There are lots of different flavour ones available and it's about finding the one you like

But once you have aquired the taste for green...ordinary tastes boring!

Back