YEH KETOSIS

crystel

Hi all hope your all doing well and staying motivated, Day four for me doing ok had a nightmare day yesterday as had no packs until 2pm due too delivery problems, had extra milk in tea etc but woke up today and i have gone into deep ketosis so very happy as thought the milk may have kept me out for an extra day,
Stay strong girls we will all get too our goals xxxxxxx

Well done.

I'm starting fresh today did great the first 4 days lost 6lb then ate crap along with my packs and gained 3lb back over the last 2days.

I only have 4 weeks now to get this 19lb off. So back to square one for me!

How are you finding it? do you like all of the packs? x

Hey you! It's Day 4 for me today as well. Think i entered the start of ketosis yesterday as my partner handed me a breath fresh spray and very kindly advised me to use it! Hope the bad breath doesn't last too long, i do a lot of face to face work!

Hi Lulu sarah, thanks for your replies,
Lulu it is SO easy too fall off the wagon this kind of vlcd is tough couldn,t be easy and have such large weight loses, but if you have a goal i am sure you will find the strength and motivation too stick too it now and i am always around too offer support when needed!! Yes so far i have been very pleasantly surprised by the packs, I did LL afew years back, and they are v expensive but didn,t like any of the other cheaper versions, so far SS is the best tasting vlcd i,ve found shakes are delicous but sweet which i like soups are v nice and filling bars are good, still getting use too the meals but they are nice too, sarah oh yes the bad breath not good i do have sugar free gum and doesn,t seem too effect ketosis, oh your OH was lovely and subtle wasn,t he:D

I don't like any of the shakes. I tried lipotrim hated them and i actually like the celebrity slim shakes these are better than lighter life but i still dont like them.

I love the milk choc truffa, milk choc almond and lemon bar. My new order is just bars, vegetable soup and the meals and sweet porridge, I was surprised i liked the porridge to be honest!

I think if i get through 1 week 100% i'll be fine. I havnt really been hungry its just the urge to eat which is silly! x

Thats not silly at all Lulu we are all progammed too eat and its hard too stick too a strict regime,
I am going throught that tonight i have crisps in the house and they are calling too me its torture lol
We are all so different i could life off the shakes not that good with soup but like the thai one and just had the spicy spag in white packet it was really nice,
I am the same as you i just want too get through a week....!! if i can do that i am sure i can stay strong xx

crystel said:
Thats not silly at all Lulu we are all progammed too eat and its hard too stick too a strict regime,
I am going throught that tonight i have crisps in the house and they are calling too me its torture lol
We are all so different i could life off the shakes not that good with soup but like the thai one and just had the spicy spag in white packet it was really nice,
I am the same as you i just want too get through a week....!! if i can do that i am sure i can stay strong xx

Its hard isnt it? My mum made mayflower curry sauce which is my fav tonight so i'm sitting in my bedroom lol.

I wish i could jst eat 3 bars per day lol.

How much are you wanting to loose?

I have lost 2st 5lb so far on weight watchers but i started messing around and wasnt loosing any thing and i want to be at or very near target in the next 4 weeks so must stick at this i have another 21lb to loose hopefully a few of those will be gone on my wi tomorrow xx

Hi Lulu ah bless you sitting in your bedroom hope you managed too resist the curry!!
It is so hard especially when family still eats as normal aroungd you:(
But well done on your great weight loss so far thats great and i,m sure you will shift the 21lb too i have 3st too go just starting so a long journey ahead
Just hope i can do it, i lost 3.5st on LL 4yrs ago in 11wks so hoping for the same results, i can,t do kcal control diets they don,t work for me only vlcd shift the lbs!!
I like the bars too wish they would make a carmel one i like chewy bars lol
Let me know how your WI goes tomorrow fingers crossed for you xxx

I had a few spoonfuls. Weighed this morning and i've lost 3lb since last week. It would have been 6lb had i not cheated for the last 3 days which makes me really angry with myself.

But today is the start of a new diet week for me and i must not cheat. I go on holiday in september so dont want to wait last min to buy clothes because there will be none left so i keep buying clothes in a smaller size!

Probably not the best idea for a serial dieter like myself lol so i must be good!!!

I was doing weight watchers but i kept eating more points than i should have. And my meals were always junk/processed foods just smaller portions. I'm hoping to do 3 full weeks of this diet with one planned day off for a friends birthday meal (will try and be sensible) then re-feed for a week then try and keep off the weight till i go away in september. I'm going to florida so i'm expecting a gain when i get home lol.

We can do this!!! I keep trying picture my self thin and i took a 'fat' pic to keep me going. I also have all of my smaller size shorts for my hols hanging in my wardrobe x

Hi Lulu oh you sound just like me i do well for abit then start cheating food is just a real comfort blanket for me the crisps in the cupboard call my name everytime
i walk past:eek:
3lb is a good weight loss and you have done really well so far the smaller clothes will be a great motivater, i have a family meal in afew weeks too just hope it doesn,t make me fall completely off the wagon!! I can,t seem too do sensible eating and i use too work in nutrition health and fitness so i know what i,m meant too be eating lol keep intouch let me know how u get on x

I did well on weight watchers for 3 month then i had a week off for my birthday and have struggled ever since.

I want to be thin for my holiday to florida. Then i intend on eating almost everything in sight while there. So i'll be back to weight watchers or slim and save depending how much i gain lol.

I will do! Keep me updated too! x

Back