• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yep its official it doesnt work for me :(

Sorry to hear that. Did you have another weigh in with the dr's?

Would it be worth trying it it with something like WW. I think they have a 2 week free trial at the moment (saw that on the ww board on this site).

Thanks peeps, feeling a bit down about where I go from here as i was pinning my hopes on this succeeding. Where do you go when you have tried everything going lol x

So sad for you........ it really is allful....... i have been there so many times....... but like you i am trying again........... GOOD LUCK

Have you counted every calorie that passed your lips?
Have you had your thyroid checked? Simple blood test if you haven't.
Maybe give strict calorie counting a go and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Water is important because it flushes out your system and get food moved along faster. If your not used to drinking lost of water, the first couple of days are a bit of a pain because you need to wee lots, but it gets better. Just a few ideas to think about.

Have you counted every calorie that passed your lips?
Have you had your thyroid checked? Simple blood test if you haven't.
Maybe give strict calorie counting a go and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Water is important because it flushes out your system and get food moved along faster. If your not used to drinking lost of water, the first couple of days are a bit of a pain because you need to wee lots, but it gets better. Just a few ideas to think about.
Thanks will give this a go :) x

Hi Charla,

Avid lurker on here but felt the need to respond.

I've been on every diet under the sun too and kidded myself for the 2 years I could do Cambridge SS and what a surprise ended up 2+ stone heavier than I started (have great respect for the people who can do it).

Anyway, I like you, have tried every diet going and failed :( But I'm on my 2nd week of Xenical and doing it along side WW.

The last time I did WW, pre Cambridge I was lucky to lose half a pound so very nervous about rejoining and terrified of taking the Xenical lol.

But I have lost 8Ibs since mid Nov and believe me I'm still waiting for someone to tell me they have it wrong lol

I make sure I'm within the Xen rules but I don't count calories only go by my WW Pro Points.

Give WW ago as I never thought it would work for me going by my last results but so far, fingers crossed!

Good luck, Hun whatever you decide x

Hi Charla,

Avid lurker on here but felt the need to respond.

I've been on every diet under the sun too and kidded myself for the 2 years I could do Cambridge SS and what a surprise ended up 2+ stone heavier than I started (have great respect for the people who can do it).

Anyway, I like you, have tried every diet going and failed :( But I'm on my 2nd week of Xenical and doing it along side WW.

The last time I did WW, pre Cambridge I was lucky to lose half a pound so very nervous about rejoining and terrified of taking the Xenical lol.

But I have lost 8Ibs since mid Nov and believe me I'm still waiting for someone to tell me they have it wrong lol

I make sure I'm within the Xen rules but I don't count calories only go by my WW Pro Points.

Give WW ago as I never thought it would work for me going by my last results but so far, fingers crossed!

Good luck, Hun whatever you decide x
Awww thanks for this chuck, will honestly give WW another go along with the Xenical, thanks for this :) x