Yes I have returned to the world of dieting - eeek! ♥

Rach_25

Well I am back 8 months after stopping the Cambridge Diet. I did that for 12 weeks, starting my journey at 15st 6lb, after a hard twelve weeks I finished at 13st 3.5lb - after my week off I decided to not continue on with CD because I couldn't afford it. Which brings me to now, I am now at 14st 1lb, so I have put on 11.5lbs since stopping in May.

I'm still okay with that, I knew after stopping some would creep back on, but I'm still a decent way off 15.6lbs so that doesn't bother me too much.

I'm scared, nervous, excited and I think every other kind of emotion right now. I will miss this social life I have had over the past 8 months, it's not the same going out and having to deal with a bunch of drunken friends when your the only sober one. But I'm determined and I know it will all be worth it in the end, when I can finally feel confident in the summer, when I can wear all the clothes in fashion and follow all the trends & not worry about how I look, when I am brave enough to put on a swim suit and go to the new pool that has just opened, among many other things.

So I am now starting Slim and Save on Thursday, I hope it works the same as CD and has the same results, that's what's scaring me most. Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone and introduce myself and hear from anyone that has moved from CD/similar to Slim and Save, do you feel it's better, are your losses the same? :sign0163:

xx

Well I am back 8 months after stopping the Cambridge Diet. I did that for 12 weeks, starting my journey at 15st 6lb, after a hard twelve weeks I finished at 13st 3.5lb - after my week off I decided to not continue on with CD because I couldn't afford it. Which brings me to now, I am now at 14st 1lb, so I have put on 11.5lbs since stopping in May.

I'm still okay with that, I knew after stopping some would creep back on, but I'm still a decent way off 15.6lbs so that doesn't bother me too much.

I'm scared, nervous, excited and I think every other kind of emotion right now. I will miss this social life I have had over the past 8 months, it's not the same going out and having to deal with a bunch of drunken friends when your the only sober one. But I'm determined and I know it will all be worth it in the end, when I can finally feel confident in the summer, when I can wear all the clothes in fashion and follow all the trends & not worry about how I look, when I am brave enough to put on a swim suit and go to the new pool that has just opened, among many other things.

So I am now starting Slim and Save on Thursday, I hope it works the same as CD and has the same results, that's what's scaring me most. Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone and introduce myself and hear from anyone that has moved from CD/similar to Slim and Save, do you feel it's better, are your losses the same? :sign0163:

xx

Hello lovely.

I did exante before and find my losses are around the same! 11.5lb gain in 8 moths is fab! Good luck hun ill be following xx

Back