• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yesterday, I was 6ft 4 for the day!

LOL... Well, I plucked up the courage to wear my new heels in the sun yesterday and my god :rolleyes: I was approached by a stag do "to join them for the day for sum fun" (I didn't! :cool:) and a weirdo followed me for about 5 minutes before me turning round and him telling me I looked amazing :eek:

I am still in slight shock today... have never worn heels before... :D

Love them but dunno whether to keep wearing them! I am leg conscious!!

here is a foto of the giant...(my eyes are closed... lol) in the size 16 skirt from primark ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:wow: how brilliant, now those comments to me mean that you should be wearing heels more often - oh to have those legs :D

You go girl xx
Wear em and be proud, looking good!!

Whose got sexy long legs then hey! Way to go Claire, ur looking fab!

Did u ever buy that denim skirt from Oasis? At least you can wear a skirt, my legs are totalyl fat still :( Working on it !
I didn't buy it Slims.. didnt have the confidence at the time... Have bought loaaaaaads more since then though... my cupboard is made up with about 10 denim skirts in a size 12/14.... I better get into them :(

Of course u can wear a skirt... even if u dont feel confident, just wear sum tights - I am out for my birthday on June 12th (a planned night off) and will be wearing tights with a shorter skirt than that in the pic hopefully lol Need to drop another size before then though :O