Yesterday, I was 6ft 4 for the day!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
LOL... Well, I plucked up the courage to wear my new heels in the sun yesterday and my god :rolleyes: I was approached by a stag do "to join them for the day for sum fun" (I didn't! :cool:) and a weirdo followed me for about 5 minutes before me turning round and him telling me I looked amazing :eek:

I am still in slight shock today... have never worn heels before... :D

Love them but dunno whether to keep wearing them! I am leg conscious!!

here is a foto of the giant...(my eyes are closed... lol) in the size 16 skirt from primark ;)

P260408_132401.jpg

:wow: how brilliant, now those comments to me mean that you should be wearing heels more often - oh to have those legs :D

LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!!!!

WOAH!

You go girl xx

Wear em and be proud, looking good!!

Gx

Whose got sexy long legs then hey! Way to go Claire, ur looking fab!

Did u ever buy that denim skirt from Oasis? At least you can wear a skirt, my legs are totalyl fat still :( Working on it !

I didn't buy it Slims.. didnt have the confidence at the time... Have bought loaaaaaads more since then though... my cupboard is made up with about 10 denim skirts in a size 12/14.... I better get into them :(

Of course u can wear a skirt... even if u dont feel confident, just wear sum tights - I am out for my birthday on June 12th (a planned night off) and will be wearing tights with a shorter skirt than that in the pic hopefully lol Need to drop another size before then though :O

Back