Yet another diary

mrs-s

Gold Member
Well yet again I'm crawling back, not even going into weights and how much I've lost and gained etc because the story is just too long and I can't be bothered!

I just want to go downwards and stay there. Will weigh in every now and again but probably not every week.

Calories are 1580 plus exercise. Also going to try and take pictures as I heard it can help with portion sizes.

Today -

B - 150cal
Smoothie yoghurt and tea

S - 167cal
Jammy wagon wheel

L - 477cal
Dairylea sandwich, McCoys ready salted crinkle crisps

S - 274cal
1/2 ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain, vimto

D - 805cal
Pulled pork fajitas and sour cream
Coke

Exercise - walked 3miles burnt 483cals

Total - 1873cal - burnt - 483cal - net - 1390cal

Hey Becki,

Good luck with the new diary, the exercise is looking good, that should help with going downwards!

How's you and the boys? x

Thanks! We're really good, start planning teddys birthday! He was ten months yesterday!

You sound so down in the dumps - come on cheer up - we're all in the same boat - and you will succeed - your food yesterday sounded amazing, well done on the exercise

What do you have planned for the weekend?

I'm feeling a lot more motivated now, filled the fridge with lots of healthy stuff and ready to go!

So shopping has just arrived and I bought loads of healthy things and feeling ready to go,
I'm not going to calorie count though I'm just going to eat healthily but the healthy eating boards are very quiet so I'm staying here.

Will be doing something similar ish to slimming world. Lots of proper food and cutting down on unhealthy snacks and the things I put on meals that add up like cheese, sour cream and mayo.

Well iv weighed myself and I'm 13st 10lbs!! So put a stone on since Christmas!! First aim is to get to 13st by 11th may which is my baby boys first birthday!

Well I'm doing good so far, helps having healthy food in, I'm taking pictures of everything too, think it will help me be more honest about my portion sizes lol! Just deciding what to have for tea lol

Arghh just wrote a huge post and its deleted!

Basically I had a really good day then my neighbour brought some amazing chocolate cake round for us! And I found out I'm severely anaemic!

Tuesday 12th march 2013

B -
strawberries, bananas and vanilla mullerlight
Tea with milk and sugar

S -
Grapes

L -
Ham salad warbie thins, sf strawberry volvic

D -
Chicken breast with cheesy leeks, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips, garden peas

S -
Chocolate cake with light squirty cream

Exercise 3 miles walking.

Attachments

• image-4254143865.jpg
    image-4254143865.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 96
Morning, had a really yummy breakfast - banana and mango with orange and chocolate mullerlight! Soo nice!
Started my iron medicine this morning though and it's made me feel sick! Really don't like it :(

Ohh breakfast sounds delish! Totally understand re iron - it makes me sooooooooo nauseous but I have to take it as I have a tendency to faint on the tube! Not good! I think it does get easier after a few doses when the body adjusts a bit and always always have with food not on an empty tum :)

Thanks berry! Iv always had tablets before and they always give me a similar reaction, feel sick! Have to take it twice a day though but might ask the doc if I could just have both spoonfuls before I go to sleep maybe might help then. I'm going to try eating more iron rich foods too going to hide spinach in things as I hate it. Luckily teddy loves it so I have loads of it frozen lol!

Just been for 50 minute walk. Sweating now and hungry, instead of buying chocolate in the shop I got a magazine so going to make my lunch and chill out until its time to pick jess up x

Back