Yet another new start!

Isis51

My head finally seems to be in the right place for getting back on it so I'm giving it another go. I ended up virtually giving up while I was pregnant as almost everything made me sick - at one point I couldn't eat fruit, veg, dairy or meat! Breastfeeding made me hungry for all the wrong things and the shock of a newborn meant we were having takeaway alot more than anything else and I ended up gaining a stone and a half in 8 months even though I was actually a pound lighter after having my daughter than I was before I got pregnant!

Its taken a couple of false starts and I've wildly missed my (massively optimistic) target of loosing 3 stone for her christening but I'm determined to do it this time! Got 6 stone to lose! X

Good luck with your slimming world journey x

im starting back on the plan today i have had a few weeks doing slim fast and getting nowhere fast so back to healthy eating the sw way it works good luck to all

Another restart here! Good luck to you all xx

Another restarter here too, also want to lose six stone, good luck xx

Good luck! I joined SW in January hoping to shift the weight I'd put on while breastfeeding (like you I didn't gain much during pregnancy but breastfeeding meant I was starving all.the.time). Anyway, I've lost 2.5 stone so far and I'm feeling much better about myself. Good luck to you! I love SW :)

Ah thanks everyone :) I've done ok, 5.5lbs off over 3 weeks. We've signed up to get fruit and veg boxes delivered which os helping as there is always yummy fresh fruit around. Just wish I'd got back into it earlier really as we have my daughters first birthday and christening in 10 days which will involve ALOT of cake!
How has everyone elses new starts gone? X

Back