Yet another newbie on day 1!

laura.m

Hi everyone! I'm on day 1 and feeling very nervous, I've already been thinking 'what the hell am I doing' and 'how am I gonna cope without food' but I've managed....for one day! I'm hoping that my first weigh in on tuesday will spur me on and lift my spirits. I have 4 stone to lose by November, is this possible on lipotrim?? Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself as you'll all be seeing a lot of me on here no doubt! Well done and good luck to all of you!x

Hey Laura, Welcome to LT. Well done for making it today! Take it a day at a time the first week then it gets easier afterwards. The LT DVD says for women on average it is 1 stone a month. Good Luck!!! Melody X

Thanks melodylove, you're weight loss so far is amazing, congratulations! Ah yes, I did watch the DVD and remember them saying that, just hope my body complies haha. I need to lose weight to get my bmi down to at least 30 so my boyfriend and I can have fertility treatment. Don't think I could have a bigger motivator than that! Good luck to you xx

Hi Laura, welcome! :) you should defo lose that by nov if you stick to it. I'm not gonna lie it's really tough but as already has been said just take it one day at a time. The first few days are torture but after your first weigh in you'll be really spurred on to continue. The key is water water and more water! It's been said a million times but trust me it works!

Best of luck with it ;-) x

Aaaw thank you so much Sarah, I'm so glad I found this site! How long have you been doing it? I know I'm only on day 1 but I'm feeling fine, I feel hungry but I've already learnt to ignore it as I've been dieting for the last few months, it's just the weekends that I'll struggle with. My partner is very supportive of me doing this though so hopefully I'll make it to week 12 with no blips :) xx

Hi laura.m :)

I hope day two goes well for you and very good luck for your first weigh in next week! :)

laura.m said:
Aaaw thank you so much Sarah, I'm so glad I found this site! How long have you been doing it? I know I'm only on day 1 but I'm feeling fine, I feel hungry but I've already learnt to ignore it as I've been dieting for the last few months, it's just the weekends that I'll struggle with. My partner is very supportive of me doing this though so hopefully I'll make it to week 12 with no blips :) xx

I've been doing it for 3 weeks, starting refeed tomorrow cos I don't have that much to lose. Planning on shifting the last few lbs on mainranence. You're right to ignore it the cravings do pass and the end result is so worth it! Best of luck :) x

Hi Laura, I'm trying to lose 5 stone by December so we're sort of in the same boat! I find having a goal to work towards is really helping me stay on track this time as I keep telling myself I only get ONE chance to look good in my graduation photo so there is no room for cheating! I have to keep reminding myself when I get cravings that food is supposed to be fuel, and I have more than enough fuel stored on my bum, thighs and tummy to last me about five months, so I don't need to eat til I've used it all! Good luck hun, you'll be so proud of yourself come November that you stuck to it and lost loads :) x

Aaw thanks everyone, it's so great being able to speak to other people going through the same thing. Just had my second milkshake of the day, still feeling quite hungry but it'll pass im sure. I thought I'd get a milkshake shaker bottle thing with my sachets but I didn't, did anyone else get one? Or know where I can get one from??

laura.m said:
Aaw thanks everyone, it's so great being able to speak to other people going through the same thing. Just had my second milkshake of the day, still feeling quite hungry but it'll pass im sure. I thought I'd get a milkshake shaker bottle thing with my sachets but I didn't, did anyone else get one? Or know where I can get one from??

Hey Laura, to be honest I think the shakers are crap! I use a hand blender with ice water for the shakes and boiling for my soup (with black pepper) the hand blender gets rid of any lumps and they're actually much nicer! ;-)

hi laura, welcome to the diet!!! it's tough but if you hang in there and stick to it the results do happen! think of the end goal, and getting that fertility treatment, that will keep you going! I find it helps if you drink lots, and i;m sure it increases weightloss.... drink either green tea, peppermint tea, i have a lovely peppermint and eucalyptus which i have with 2 tablet sweetenders whcih is lovely! i have no doubt that you will loose 4 stone by november...... can't wait to see your progress x

Sarah - I used a hand blender yesterday which made it nice and smooth, it's just in work that's the problem. I might have a look online and see if there's any shakers anyone recommends perhaps? I'm hungry today :(

Chub - thank you :) I'm trying to keep focused and think of the end result. I weighed myself this morning (couldn't help myself!) and am 4 pounds lighter than yesterday, I'm guessing it's excess water that I've lost but I don't care I'm so pleased! Haven't been in the 15's for well over a year :D your weight loss is amazing, congratulations :)

I got 2 baby food blenders from ASDA direct (one for work and one for home) they are on special offer at the moment and only cost £6 each.

I can't post a link cause I am a newbie, but go to ASDA direct, search for ASDA mini chopper and you will find it. If you order and select "collect from store" you won't have any delivery charges either. Personally I prefer mini blenders to hand held ones cause I find them less messy :)

Hi Laura

I am also new to this just done day 5 it's been a struggle especially day3&4 but I made it through

I am also trying to loose so that me & hubby can hopefully have fertility treatment

After 2 years of TTC we got pregnant butI Mis carried in feb and have put a stone and half on since then :(

Very much an emotional eater

We were about to start fertility treatment in jan but obviously cancelled that when I fell pregnant

Still no joy TTC so back to clinic shortly and want to make sure I am under the weight to qualify

Best of luck to you

Just keep focused on the goal and what a great goal it will be !!!!

Aaw thanks hun! I'm gonna have a look now so I can order and pick it up tomorrow hopefully. Good luck on your lipotrim journey!

Hi Bagnallina, looks like we're in the same boat! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I have pcos and I don't ovulate but apparently losing weight can kick start my ovaries so hoping to get pregnant naturally before we have to go back. I'm not finding it that hard, but I'm only on day 2 lol. Going to stay positive and keep focused on why I'm doing this and I think that will spur me on to keep going. I'm hoping I won't have to do it for 12 weeks, depends on how much I lose each week though obviously! Good luck to you, if you ever wanna have a moan at someone about how hungry and crappy you feel, you know where I am :)

How are you doing today laura ???

I am going for 1st weigh in tonight after work bit scared !!!!

Ooooo let me know how you get on Bagnallina!! How exciting! I can't wait for my first weigh in. I'm doing alright ta, day 3 nearly over and done with. I've been quite hungry today, but it hasn't bothered me very much. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of days, I'm hoping weekends won't be my downfall. Just gotta focus! How are you doing??x

So first 6 days complete and a loss of 7.5 lb :)

Happy with that !

Keep going yeah my first weekend fully on plan but I am feeling very determined today !!

Wow that is AMAZING!!!! Well done! I'm so happy for you! I'm sat here watching tv, tummy rumbling away, while my boyfriend is sat next to me eating fried egg on toast. I've told him not to hide away when he eats because it's my choice I'm not eating and nobody is forcing me, but I would actually kill for some food right now! Haha. I can't wait for my weigh in on Tuesday xx

Back