Yet another newbie!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fallenangel, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. fallenangel

fallenangel New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everybody, I'm another newbie, I actually came across this forum while searching for syn free crisps. I've been going to Slimming World for 13 weeks and have lost 44lbs :D, I got my 3 stone star award last week which was just totally unbelievable and i'm hoping to get Slimmer of the Month again - I lost 19.5 lbs in July even though i've been ill.The last two weeks have been a bit of a struggle so I was hoping you could help motivate me so I can get back on track. Thanks in advance :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat
    WOW haven't you done well, I think you could put a spurt up me never mind me helping you ;) I know what you mean tho' when you have been on a diet for so long the end seems so far away and yet so near, hang in the gal you are doing great IMO.
  4. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    :wavey:hi fallenangel
    sounds like you've been doing brilliant!!
    you will find a lot of support here,and the motivation to help you keep going.
    why not take a look at some of the girls and boys before during and after pics,they are sooo inspiring!!
    good luck to you,with the rest of your weight loss.:)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Well done on your losses with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.