Yeuch feel sick...

Not preggers are ya? ;) x

Oh no :( have you eaten anything different to usual? or maybe you have caught a nasty sickness bug? Hope it goes away soon!x

Well I did wonder if it was the chicken I had last night but Dan is ok & he had the same... Got home from Zumba starving so had bacon butties & thought I felt better but not so sure now. Gonna get an early night & hope that works x

Lexie2005 said:
Well I did wonder if it was the chicken I had last night but Dan is ok & he had the same... Got home from Zumba starving so had bacon butties & thought I felt better but not so sure now. Gonna get an early night & hope that works x

Hope you feel better soon!!

Mis-behave said:
Hope you feel better soon!!

Well I've been ok over night, still got a slightly sicky feeling but am guessing I'm not gonna be, maybe it's linked to the constipation......

You might be right! Maybe grab some aloe Vera juice cranberry flavour which would help you! :)

hon thats normal. means u had a good bloody workout and your getting all that adrenaline pumping around your body when i do my 2 hour workout at the gym when i come home im shaking and feel sick but feel fine after a bit. keep up with the good work lexie. xx

Back