Yey i lost a shoe size!!!! i didnt even think you can loose weight off your feet!!!!

AmyKY

Mum of 1, expecting No:2
Dont know how but i have saved myself a few euro today by actually fitting into a Nike junior size 6 comfortably!!!!
delighted!!!!! yey for a bargain!!!!!

Glad this happened to someone else too! I noticed I'd gone from a 6 to a 5, I mentioned it to a few friends and they all thought I was being ridiculous!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol, me too. I started off in a size 8. I can now fit quite comfortably into a size 7 :)

Oh interesting I hope this happens to me as I'm a size 9 and its incredibly hard to find nice shoes to fit! (Probably. Good thing tho- stops me spending money I haven't got!)

We've discussed this quite some time ago and it happens quite often (me included).
It's all down to basic physics . . . . . . as you lose weight you're exerting less pressure downwards onto your poor feet which results in less splaying outwards or slimmer/smaller feet.

Congrats, I was orginally 5 before having my son then moved to a 6. Lost some weight and 5.5 now but can't wait to get back to a 5 as it is less hassle to shop for :)

Hope I get some more shrinkage! I'm usually an 8, though I can now get into some 7's. An all round 7 would keep me happy :)

Thought I'd join in here folks- nobody believed me when I said! I've gone from a 6 to a 4.5 so have lost the ability to wear most of my heels :( however I know we've all got fat pads in our feet so it makes sense that as we lose weight we lose from there too! :)

Thought I'd join in here folks- nobody believed me when I said! I've gone from a 6 to a 4.5 so have lost the ability to wear most of my heels :( however I know we've all got fat pads in our feet so it makes sense that as we lose weight we lose from there too! :)

yey for you!!! Sad about your fav heels but on the plus side you have the best chances of getting Fab shoes in your size for next to nothing in the sales!!!! Speaking for myself but all the lovely shoes in sales are mostly in sizes 3,4and 5 cause all the bigger ones snapped up as soon as they hit the shelves :(

I'm the same - I've moved down from a 5 to a 3.5 - 4. Lots of my old shoes don't fit anymore - bugger!

I have gone from a 6 to a 5, and managed to fit into mid calf boots in 5.5 the other day, never been able to wear boots before :D

i've gone from a size 12 to a size 11 and even that has started to feel a little bit loose, so i might be a 10 1/2 now.. who knew your shoe size would change

Back