Yey

Birdy2be

Start of week 2 tomorrow, in soooo surprise and pleased that I managed to get through the first week :) I tried soon this diet earlier on in the year and failed miserably. But my head just seems in a different place now and I'm hoping I can be as strong during week 2. Good luck for the coming week everyone x x x

Birdy2be said:
Start of week 2 tomorrow, in soooo surprise and pleased that I managed to get through the first week :) I tried soon this diet earlier on in the year and failed miserably. But my head just seems in a different place now and I'm hoping I can be as strong during week 2. Good luck for the coming week everyone x x x

Congratulations!!! Today is my second week day one too!! :)
I can't believe I've lasted a whole week as well! Xx

Wahoooo well done :) its such a good feeling is t it.. Have you weighed yourself yet? x

Yeah it feels amazing!! And nope, haven't weighed, but did my measurements.. Have lost 12.4" collectively in 7 days! Wow!

Will you Weigh in today? I'm holding out till the 28 days is up! Xx

Wow that's brill well done!! I haven't weighed yet either but I'm so tempted..... I didn't take measurements but I really wish I did now :( o well haha x x

Wow that's brill well done!! I haven't weighed yet either but I'm so tempted..... I didn't take measurements but I really wish I did now :( o well haha x x

Take them today and see what they're like next week! :D
are you waiting the 28 days too??? How long you planning on doing exante for? Xx

Yes I'll do them today and see what they are like next week :) my legs definitely seem smaller. Well they look it but maybe that's wishful thinking haha. Well I was 10st 10.8lb when I started and I want to get back to atleast the 9st 7 that I was for most of last year! I thought I was unhappy then but I have ballooned this year and really want to shift this weight. So I will do it until I'm just under and then that gives me a few lbs extra to play with when I start introducing food again!!
I might weigh next week to see where I am, that's half way through then.

Do you have much to lose? X x

Birdy2be said:
Yes I'll do them today and see what they are like next week :) my legs definitely seem smaller. Well they look it but maybe that's wishful thinking haha. Well I was 10st 10.8lb when I started and I want to get back to atleast the 9st 7 that I was for most of last year! I thought I was unhappy then but I have ballooned this year and really want to shift this weight. So I will do it until I'm just under and then that gives me a few lbs extra to play with when I start introducing food again!!
I might weigh next week to see where I am, that's half way through then.

Do you have much to lose? X x

Oh cool, hopefully you'll be able to achieve that quite quickly! :D

I've got 3stone to lose and "now" 5.5" off my tummy till I'm happy! I want toget down to 10st exactly, so I can gain 5/7lbs in refeeding and still be a good weight/size for my frame!
I haven't weighed in the 10s since I was a teenager! So quite excited!! Xx

You'll do that no problem :) you seem very focused and like you're enjoying yourself so it should be fairly easy going for you :) just keep up your good work because clearly the inches are falling off you... Yippee haha xx

Birdy2be said:
You'll do that no problem :) you seem very focused and like you're enjoying yourself so it should be fairly easy going for you :) just keep up your good work because clearly the inches are falling off you... Yippee haha xx

Thank you!!! :D :D I am very determined! Xx

Do you do any exercise at all?? I am a member of a gym and aim to go atleast 4 times a week.. Due to other commitments I've only been twice the last 2 weeks but hoping to start again properly tonight... X

Birdy2be said:
Do you do any exercise at all?? I am a member of a gym and aim to go atleast 4 times a week.. Due to other commitments I've only been twice the last 2 weeks but hoping to start again properly tonight... X

I'm not yet, par running around after 4 kids and walking to 3 diff schools 2x a day!!
I've got bad arthritis in my knees too, so find any exercise painful, par swimming! But my youngest finally started school last week so I'm free to go swimming every day! If I can get off my bum!
Still feeling really lethargic from the ketosis, but hoping I get this energy everyone talks about soon, then I will!! :)
Good luck tonite at the gym.. I can't wait to be for enough to get back!

GGGeeezzzz you don't need to exercise if you have 4 children to run around after hahaha... You must be exhausted. I'm feeling like I have more energy today but I've had 3 cs of black coffee this morning hahaha... I am NOT a fan of it but I have read that its good for dieting!!! so i figure that if i drink it often enough I might just like it hahahaha xx

GGGeeezzzz you don't need to exercise if you have 4 children to run around after hahaha... You must be exhausted. I'm feeling like I have more energy today but I've had 3 cs of black coffee this morning hahaha... I am NOT a fan of it but I have read that its good for dieting!!! so i figure that if i drink it often enough I might just like it hahahaha xx

Hehehe! I can't drink coffee.. As I have a heart condition that can't cope with caffeine or too much sugar!!
But yeah I've heard coffee is brilliant for it! But watch out it doesn't dehydrate you too.. It's a bad diuretic.. :-(

Yeah 4 kids is tough, especially on my own! Bt I'm so thankful I have 9-3 everyday to do nothing in!! Par housework if I can be bothered! Haha
Xx

You need a medal, I'm the manager of a children's nursery so I know how hard it can be (must be worse on your own though).

It must be even more tempting to eat the wrong food as well having children in the house? You must have such good will power :) That is one thing I have always lacked but this time I feel different! Hoping I can keep going now x

Well done for getting past week one, the fab inch loss and dealing with 4 kiddies. You need a medal lady!

Roll on week 2 ;)

Birdy2be said:
You need a medal, I'm the manager of a children's nursery so I know how hard it can be (must be worse on your own though).

It must be even more tempting to eat the wrong food as well having children in the house? You must have such good will power :) That is one thing I have always lacked but this time I feel different! Hoping I can keep going now x

I used to work in a nursery too.. It's amazing how much energy it takes out of you! Glad I just have my 4 to play with now!!!

To be honest. I never ate anything the kids ate, par pasta.. I have huge food phobias, so was easy to resist, think that's what's keeping my going now..as I don't ever crave what they eat.. Although they did have bagels last wek and that killed me, as I LOVE baking them and kids sat right next to me and they smelt divine!!!

I hope you do keep your will power going! It's all mind over matter! ;-) think strong and you'll be strong! Xxx

Today's the first day I've felt really quite hungry :( I didn't struggle with that last week... Thought is be ok this week being in ketosis and all that!!! Oh well I've still managed to get this far without cheating and I won't do that now!! Haha. x WILL POWER x

Today's the first day I've felt really quite hungry :( I didn't struggle with that last week... Thought is be ok this week being in ketosis and all that!!! Oh well I've still managed to get this far without cheating and I won't do that now!! Haha. x WILL POWER x

Oh no, have you been drinking water every time you've been peckish?? I had this today, I think it's cause I ate actual food yesterday and today (doing slim & save for a few days) and its made my tummy so rumbley :-(
Think I might do a full ay of shakes tomorrow as I'm not enjoying this hungry tummy feeling again..

I hope it passes and you stay strong! Xx

Back