Yey!!!!

MrsB!

Hiya everyone

This is my first thread i think??....im really happy as i weighed at class this week and i have lost 2lbs, that takes me to 9 1/2lbs in 3 weeks!

Soooo happy and i am eating tons!:)

Wooo Hoooo!!! Well done on the losses...thats just over 3lbs a week on average! Well done!!!!
Im on day 3 and loving it!! Ive done the diet before, but this time I am gastric-banded too!!! So although there are lots of free foods to be had, I cant eat most of them lol!!
Any way, keep at it and well done again!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks Kerri-Ann, i am well chuffed...i thought about the gastric band but decided to get serious and try and sort it myself, operations scare me!=0)
Good Luck and let us know your progress!! By the way how do you get a photograph on here?

=0)

Hi Cheeks thats great news. To get a photo you need to keep posting and get (I think) 50 posts then that unloks all your signature space etc.

Sue

Hiya everyone

This is my first thread i think??....im really happy as i weighed at class this week and i have lost 2lbs, that takes me to 9 1/2lbs in 3 weeks!

Soooo happy and i am eating tons!:)

Well done you! That's a great effort, and it's amazing that SW allows you to feel full whilst losing weight, that's why I love it so much! All the best for the next few weeks, keep motivated!

Lol - the surgery option wasnt easy believe me!! My problem is quantity rather than quality of food - I could eat bucketfuls of salads and fruits literally!
Just keep posting and before long you will be able to get a picture on here too. Everyone on here is fantastic!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back