Yikes... does anyone else feel self disgust?

I just had my official weigh in... just me, naked upclose and personal with the bathroom scales.....

I can NOT believe I am almost back to my highest ever weight. I was doing really well back in January, losing the extra 2 stone I had put on (out of 4st i Lost a long time ago on CD) I then caught flu and somehow in the last 5 months have put on 4stone!!!!! OMG I feel so angry and disgusted with myself. Because the weight has gone on so quickly I am full of stretch marks and all i can see is these awful rolls of fat everywhere... yuck!:(

SO I know I can do the VLCD thing, in fact it really suits me as I have an unhealthy relationship with food, but this time I am going all the way to goal and then am going to introduce real food, really slowly... Just have to get through the next few days into ketosis (the bot many of us hate)

Have a three point action plan to get me through this week....

1. Drink loads and loads of water to avoid the carb withdrawal headache.:waterbottle:
2. Drink loads and loads of water to avoid the carb withdrawal headache.. :waterbottle::waterbottle:
3. Drink loads and loads of water to avoid the carb withdrawal headache... :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

I hate headaches!!

I will also be going to bed really early this week as night times are my munchies time.....

What packs do everyone buy from Exante? I have gone for two bumper packs to mix things up a bit... The 4 weeks shake and the 4 weeks mixed... I know this might seem excessive to go for 8 weeks all at once, but if I have the food in and have invested the money, it's another thing to keep me on track. Also a way to get a mix of flavours... Just hope the soups aren't as nasty as CD soups... they were awful apart from the chicken and mushroom one.

So wish me luck!!

I did exactly the same and bought 8 weeks worth straight away. Its been nice having the variation of shakes/soups and bars to suit my mood. I'm not keen on the mushroom but I love the Thai one whereas most hate that flavour!

Good luck, you've done it before so you know you can do it again!! x

thank you, just looked at your stats and it looks like you started the diet 3rd april and lost 2 st 9lb between now and then?

Wow thats great going ... everyone is such an inspiration here...

im the same lost 4 stone last year lost my mum to cancer and now im almost 6st heavier! im doing 6 weeks on exante and im on my 1st day in week 2 so fingers crossed i stick to it. i love the exante pasta carbonara its really nice and ive filled a 2ltr bottle with water and exante drink mix so i feel like im drinkin some pop. x

Hiya, I did the same as you, bought 8 weeks worth right at the beginning. Buying a lot of packs in advance has really kept me motivated because I don't want to waste the money. Don't worry too much about headaches, they don't last very long at all and once you hit ketosis it is totally worth it :)

Best of luck to you xx

Best of luck...this can be tough going at times but knowing other people are going through it with you helps a lot. I too have an unhealthy relationship with food. All my life I have either been losing or putting on weight...we need to learn how to maintain...I keep telling myself that this time I will be in control when I finish with exante but I think it will be tougher than losing it in the first place. In the meantime, we will just have to focus on getting the weight off first!! Love your goals, plenty of water is the key!!!

I am in the same position too chick - I got my darling OH to take some 'before' shots last night... I looked at them alone in the bathroom and could have sobbed... If I am honest I never thought I looked as bad as I did in those photos!

Some extra motivation there! x

Back