Yipeeeeeeee! First weigh in!

GMC2011

Hi All, I'm so pleased lost 10lbs in my first week. Hope everyone else has done well. What can I expect to lose in week 2?
GMC2011 x

Wow,, that's amazing, I got the same result when I first ever started CD I lost 12lbs in the first week, your second week may not be so dramatic as your actually loosing fat rather than water. It averages out between 4 and 7 pounds, but don't be disheartened.

I've recently restarted yesterday so hopefully I get the same results too, but I know the buzz you felt when you was told about how much you lost.

Wishing you all the best :)

Well done that is amazing!!!! You must be so chuffed :-D x the weight loss does slow down slightly but you will continue to get great losses as mentioned anywhere between 3-7 pounds xxxx

:)
Wow,, that's amazing, I got the same result when I first ever started CD I lost 12lbs in the first week, your second week may not be so dramatic as your actually loosing fat rather than water. It averages out between 4 and 7 pounds, but don't be disheartened.

I've recently restarted yesterday so hopefully I get the same results too, but I know the buzz you felt when you was told about how much you lost.

Wishing you all the best :)

Thanks very much JaeJae87, I'll look forward to commenting on your first weeks fab loss. You are so right, its a great feeling seeing that kind of loss in your first week and it motivates you to keep going. I am hoping to lose at least 2 stone by xmas and need to lose 3 stones in total. How much do you want to lose?
Best of luck ,
GMC2011 xx

Brilliant first week, 10lbs off is fantastic!

Well done:happy096:

Well done that is amazing!!!! You must be so chuffed :-D x the weight loss does slow down slightly but you will continue to get great losses as mentioned anywhere between 3-7 pounds xxxx

Thanks Hon, yes I am so chuffed. It helps to know what to expect next week to avoid disappointment. I did the Cambridge diet a couple of years ago and couldn't remember the pattern. I've not been on the forum for a couple of days coz so busy at work, but how have you done this week? xx
GMC2011

:)
Brilliant first week, 10lbs off is fantastic!

Well done:happy096:

Argh Mini, thanks for the lovely message, its great having people to share successes with and I'm sure gonna need support when I hit a low on my journey. Hope you have a great week.
GMC2011 xx

Back