Yippee and boohoo

crazyjane

Unzipping the fat suit
can't quite believe it... but 30lbs in 4 weeks astounds me each time I get on the scales!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! :party0011:

Sadly though, my husband is in a serious plateau, he only lost 1lb this week and is very disheartened... :cry:any chaps out there with any advice? He is drinking lots of water and sticking to his SS and moderate exercise (walking)

can't quite believe it... but 30lbs in 4 weeks astounds me each time I get on the scales!

Happy Happy Joy Joy! :party0011:

Sadly though, my husband is in a serious plateau, he only lost 1lb this week and is very disheartened... :cry:any chaps out there with any advice? He is drinking lots of water and sticking to his SS and moderate exercise (walking)

Congratulations!!!! How incredible?!! You must be sooo proud of yourself! :party0011:
Here's to many more!! Keep us posted!

Tatty xx

How much water does Hubby get through in a day? Has he been to the loo!! regularly?

If he is sticking to SS 100% he will be losing Fat, try measuring him and he will find that its inches going.

Keep the water to 4-5 litres a day.

he's drinking 5 litres a day and taking psyllium too so he's never far from the loo!

hopefully he'll drop some next week, we are on AAM this week so he's happy he'll be having some food! he just couldn't get his head round it last night, though he is feeling better today. He is still in ketosis so I'm sure it will sort itself out soon

For hubby how much does he have to lose ? and how many shakes is he having ?

he has another 5 stone to go and is having 4 a day, he's lost 23lbs in 4 weeks which is no mean feat!

I guess next week he will have a big loss , all you can do is keep going and not turn back

Tell him to join us all here and get his ticker up that will spur him on :)

Back