Yippeeeeeeee!! and thanks !!! :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lillypop, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wanted to thank you for creating this 100% CD forum as it is going to help me soooooooooooooo much!!!

I've still got 8 stone to lose, I'm hoping that next week I hit my 5 stone loss target but I have still go such a long way to go and my holiday is in 9 weeks and I want to lose another 2 stone by then, do you think that is possible?

I've been doing CD 100% for 15 weeks no cheats, with the aamw every 5th week and I am really enjoying the control I have over what I am doing, but bloody hell is is quite hard at times!

I am just so impatient and want things NOW! I want to be slim NOW, will it ever happen! I am also worried about having bingo wings!! :eek::D

Anyway, thanks for creating this forum
    Love Ange xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You are doing so well, hope you make it to your pre holiday goal! I'm sure it's possible ;) Keep going xx

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

woo hoo lilypop, we are all impatient but just take a look back at what you have achieved. Fantastic and the rest is so achieveable too even though before we started this we probably thought it was an unachievable unimaginable dream to ever be anything but "big".

Not any more. We have that magic wand that allows us to achieve the impossible.

And this new sub forum is the business!!

5. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know I am so excited, this time next year I might be slim!! (with bingo wings lolol)

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Doing a fantastic job Lily :clap:

7. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Well done Lily!!!!! If you can get there so can I! Ive about 11-12 stone total to lose (2stone down, 9-10 to go!) so will be 3 stone behind you along your journey :)

8. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done lily xx

9. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    sounds just like me im so excited that this could work for me i want it all now im worried im going to have saggier boobs thats my main worry :S

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.