Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

amba_eliza

Hi everyone.

I joined a little while ago for some inspiration, and wondered if there was anyone out there like me?

I am a serial Yoyo dieter, and am either really strict and good on weightwatchers or I fall off the wagon massively and eat way too much chocolate and cake, always promising myself I will start tomorrow...

Now I don't have a huge amount to lose. Probably about a stone to go, but I can't seem to find the motivation to stick to it. I have lost and put on this stone so many times since I was 19 (I am 30 now!).

I am a size 12 and would like to be a comfortable 10 and stay at a constant weight rather than losing and gaining cycle. I have two children, my youngest is 2.5 so no excuse for baby weight now!

I am going to do propoints starting today.

I tried filling and healthy and think I eat too much as used to have crumpets as my snacks on top of meals so think I missed the point and was using it to eat more! Crumpets and Nutella are too good though!

Would love to chat to anyone in same position and always on the look out for new meals ideas so please get in touch!

Amba xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Today's diary

Breakfast
Porridge 5pp
Skimmed milk 3pp
Golden syrup 1pp
Banana 0pp

Snack
Rachel's yoghurt 2pp
Strawberries 0pp

Lunch
Covent garden skinny soup 3pp
Bagel 6pp
Hartley jelly 0pp

Dinner will be
Breaded fish 6pp
New potatoes 1pp
Light mayo 1pp
Plus lots of 0pp veg

Total should be 26/26 daily, 2/49 weekly depending on whether I have other snacks

Hi hun u sound very much like me only are sizes and weight are diffrent lol how long have u been on ww and are u going class x

Hi thanks for the reply. I've done ww a few times before and I always find it works well when I'm being strict.

It's just I then can't seem to maintain it once I stop tracking. So do we track forever?!

I'm not going to class, I'm doing it online.

How about you? Have you tried filling and healthy? I'm not sure I am good enough on portion sizes to make it work so doing propoints.

Hi I tried to reply yesterday but it's not showing up! Thinking I don't have the right version of this app as when I try to post it takes a few hours to show, and now the one I posted yesterday isn't showing at all!

Anyhow I meant to say thanks for reply!

I have done ww in the past and found it works, it's just the maintaining bit that I get stuck with. I'm doing it online as my local class is at a time when I'm at work. X

Hi I tried to reply yesterday but it's not showing up! Thinking I don't have the right version of this app as when I try to post it takes a few hours to show, and now the one I posted yesterday isn't showing at all!

Anyhow I meant to say thanks for reply!

I have done ww in the past and found it works, it's just the maintaining bit that I get stuck with. I'm doing it online as my local class is at a time when I'm at work. X

When you are new some posts are automatically moderated...you are free to go from here.

Today's food

Shreddies 5
Skim milk 2

Snacks
Banana 0
Hartley jelly 0

Lunch
Curried butternut squash soup 0
Oatmeal roll 5
Ham 1
Light mayo 1
Cucumber 0pp

Dinner tonight
Salmon and prawn bake 7
New potatoes 1
Olive oil 1
Veggies 0
Fruit dessert 0

23/26
I'm trying to save points for Sunday. Cooking a Mother's Day lunch and find cooking for lots of people who eat 'normally' really hard!

Hi

I'm here to subscribe and hopefully join u on her journey I only joined up again online last week after trying a ridiculous amount of other diets in the process

I find ww works better for me as I tend to overeat in sw etc especially on pasta!!

Haven't weighed myself this week as trying to curb my scales obsession n keep it to once a week!!

I'm trying to do mini targets so I don't feel like my goals are a mile off plus holiday booked for September so plenty time to knuckle down and achieve them :)

Hi Geordiegirl thanks for reply, hope to chat on here. I too get on scales too much. Problem is my scales are a bit dodgy so going to try to stick to boots ones once a week!

Today's food

Porridge 5
Skim milk 2
Golden syrup 1

Banana 0

Chicken goujons 6
Sweet potato 4
Broccoli and green beans 0
Light mayo 1

Chilli fried rice with chicken and prawns 9

28 total

Here to subscribe :)
Food is looking good x

Uh oh today has been a nightmare for food! Don't know where to start pointing as had amazing roast lamb (shoulder) with all the trimmings and a chocolate meringue dessert! Plus a couple of chocolates from my Mother's Day gift!

I'm guessing that i should just write it off and just stick to my dailies for the rest of the week as my weeklies will definitely be gone!!

It's days like this that normally throw me off track completely as I would then just think I've blown it already so might as well have more chocolate...!

Today's food

Shreddies 5
Skimmed milk 2
Banana 0
Smoothie 4

1/2 cheese and tomato pizza 9

Lamb shoulder leftovers (lean meat only) 5
Small baked potato 4
Green veg 0
Gravy 1

Total 30

Was trying to stick to daily points only (26) so slightly over

If take out smoothie then would have done it!! Was craving a sugar boost at work this morning as hadnt slept well the night before. When I'm tired I tend to crave sugary carby food so all things considered, could have been worse than 30 points!

Hiya

Gone slightly over my dailies again. Finding it hard to stick to!

Today's food

Porridge 5
Skim milk 2
Golden syrup 1

Ww yoghurt 1

Baked sweet potato 6
Ham 2
Grilled veg 0
Light mayo 1

Banana 0
Soreen banana loaf 5 (oops)

Scampi 6
Carrots and broccoli 0
Peas 2
Light mayo 1

Total 31

Just weighed and have lost 2 pounds! Really happy after not pointing on Sunday and being over my dailies a bit since too!

Yesterday came in at 32 points.

Today's food plan

Porridge 5
Skim milk 2
Golden syrup 1

Biscuit 2
Banana 1

New covent garden soup 3
Roll 5

Chilli and brown rice 12
Sour cream 2

Total of 33

26/26 dailies
7/49 weeklies (starting again today)

Well done on the 2lb loss :)

Ah ladies help me! Yesterday I fell off the wagon in a major way. Had stressful couple of days and feel like I have undone the good work I had put in.
Today I've had a really good filling and healthy day so hoping to try and get myself under control. Usually I would let it ruin the next few days so trying to break my usual bad habits by starting again straight away.

Hey, was a lot better yesterday and feeling determined today to have a good week again.

I had a filling and healthy day yesterday-

B
Porridge, skimmed milk
Golden syrup 1

S
Banana

L
Baked potato
Tuna
Light mayo 3
Salad

S
Mango

D
Chicken breast
Brown rice
Green beans
Peas
Light mayo 1
Hartleys jelly

So used 5 of my weeklies.

I do always wonder whether f&h will work though as if I pointed jacket potato etc then I would have been over my propoints. I did try to make it a small one and had no butter etc.

@georgina the soreen banana loaf is 2 points for 1 slice, 5 for 2! My kids love it, that was my excuse! X

Back