yo yo yo yo yo yo dieter

loustarz

Hi

Ive been on a diet plan since I can remember and its now time to admit defeat and agree the eat everything, only diet for 2 days and think i know better plan isnt really working and im the biggest I have ever been .. is anyone else new and would like to be my buddy ? Im giving ww another go, it seems to be the one I always come back to.. and if I can have a good couple of weeks I may join the online membership

Oh it may be worth mentioning that I am starting my stop smoking course this week .... am I a little mad to do it all together? I just didnt want another excuse for delaying gettig my ass in gear and realllllly dont want another summer sweating like .... well me in a cake shop

Cheers lou xxx

hi there, im looking at coming back to ww too after doing so many different diets! i was doing cc but to be honest, i need the support of groups now im in the position of being able to attend one :) before i couldnt.

lol good luck with the non-smoking too! i dont know if it is mad doing it altogether because i dont smoke
xx

Thanks hun ill see how mental I go but im thinking itll give me something else to think about

I cant get to the meetings so am going alone or with the online stuff ill see how I am with it all

I started the couch to 5k today first day and I thought I was gonna pass out !!

Wow you sound like me! Due to go to my first stop smoking meeting on Monday but I'm going to move mine back. I'm soooo not in the diet zone atm and I really want that so much right now I need to try and get that sorted. Smoking can wait a few weeks for me!

And I started c25k tonight!! I did it last year but really struggled. I've lost a couple of stone since then so it was much easier in comparison tonight.

I do ww from home as I can't make any meetings. I have a friend doing it too (not sure if this helps or makes things worse! She's a good 3 stone lighter!)

Anyway, I'll shut up. Just wanted to say I'm in a very similar boat right now! Keep me updated on how you get on :) x

Back